This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Youtube

So, as some may know, I got my own Youtube account, but I've noticed quite a bit of others have full screen vids on their accounts, when mine have those side bars. I use Windows Movie Maker when I make those vids, and out them on YT, and I want to start making them full screen on YT, so this there a way to get rid of those side bars? I mean do I have to modify WWM or what?

Thanks.

tools > options > make sure the aspect ration is 16:9

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      tools > options > make sure the aspect ration is 16:9
      I tried that, I uploaded on YT to see how'd it look and it made it look weird, then I deleted it. Is there more to it than that, maybe more I need to do with the WWM? Or do I need a new type of WWM?
      Last edited by Rocky89; 26 May 2011, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Wwm?

Comment

Wwm?
          Windows Movie Maker. I see others with full screen vids, and I want that.

Comment

Ah, WMM then

If the source video you're using is 4:3 aspect ratio, then there's probably nothing you can do, but if it's 16:9 ie full screen then setting it to that should work. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Comment

Ah, WMM then

If the source video you're using is 4:3 aspect ratio, then there's probably nothing you can do, but if it's 16:9 ie full screen then setting it to that should work. I'm not sure what's wrong.
              It works.

Comment

Working...
              X