• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thier may be one but I read it in the newspaper and I am too lazy to look
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I saw something on the local news where a guy lets his cat out and when the cat returns it has an arrow stuck in him that someone shot at the cat. I'm not a cat person but that is sick
      oh but you'll run over poor innocent squirrels with your car? *shoots arrows at jel*

I didn't know there was a patron saint of genital disease?
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Neither did I.

Apparently he's great at giving hea-[snip] though
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          Neither did I.

Apparently he's great at giving hea-[snip] though
          hehehehehe

In the other news.... well I googled for the Cat Shot with Arrow story and I can't believe how many stories there are out there like this? Apparently there is a new sport.... to shoot cats in the head with an arrow? Who knew

Comment

No link, but from another forum. I haven't linked to the pics either because they will ruin your day if reading this report doesn't. Animal cruelty from a young dog owner.

Spoiler:
            Sadistic teenager hangs pet... and posts pictures on Facebook

A sick 17-year-old boy filmed himself hanging his pet pooch and posted photos of it on Facebook saying, 'I’ve killed my dog - ha, ha.'

The picture shows the helpless dog - still apparently struggling - swinging from a clothesline while Kamil Hric looks on laughing.

Hric, from Poprad, Slovakia - who was arrested after other horrified Facebook users alerted police - told prosecutors: 'So what? It's only a dog. I did it for fun.'

A police spokesman said: 'We don’t know what made him do this but we will be carrying out psychiatric reports.'
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

So, in much nicer news, did you catch the Egypt show?
              sigpic

Comment

No link, but from another forum. I haven't linked to the pics either because they will ruin your day if reading this report doesn't. Animal cruelty from a young dog owner.

Spoiler:
                Sadistic teenager hangs pet... and posts pictures on Facebook

A sick 17-year-old boy filmed himself hanging his pet pooch and posted photos of it on Facebook saying, 'I’ve killed my dog - ha, ha.'

The picture shows the helpless dog - still apparently struggling - swinging from a clothesline while Kamil Hric looks on laughing.

Hric, from Poprad, Slovakia - who was arrested after other horrified Facebook users alerted police - told prosecutors: 'So what? It's only a dog. I did it for fun.'

A police spokesman said: 'We don’t know what made him do this but we will be carrying out psychiatric reports.'
                OMG That is horrible But the worst part was he didn't think anything was wrong with doing it?

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                So, in much nicer news, did you catch the Egypt show?
                what Egypt show?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  OMG That is horrible But the worst part was he didn't think anything was wrong with doing it?

what Egypt show?
                  See maps Original post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    See maps Original post.
                    oh yeah that.....yeah I watched that vid It's not so much a "show" but just some footage of them finding that underground city Can't wait until they do a documentary on it...you know they will

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      oh yeah that.....yeah I watched that vid It's not so much a "show" but just some footage of them finding that underground city Can't wait until they do a documentary on it...you know they will
                      I was talking about the documentary, it was on tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

CNN: The KKK vs The Westboro Baptist Church - Won't post pic because of their infamous 'God Hates ****' signs

Washington (CNN) -- Protesting members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church were met with an unlikely group of counter-protesters Monday at Arlington Cemetery.

Hours before President Barack Obama led the nation's Memorial Day observances at the Tomb of the Unknowns, three members of the Westboro Baptist Church were challenged by others who disagreed with them -- including members claiming to be from the Ku Klux Klan.

The Kansas-based church has attracted nationwide attention for its angry, anti-gay protests at the funerals of U.S. military members.

Among those counter-protesting at the cemetery's main entrance: About 10 members of a group that claims to be a branch of the Ku Klux Klan from Virginia called the Knights of the Southern Cross. They were cordoned off separately in a nearby area, but drew little attention as they gave out small American flags behind a banner that read "POW-MIA."

They said they were there to object to the Westboro Baptist Church's anti-troop message.

"It's the soldier that fought and died and gave them that right to free speech," said Dennis LaBonte, the self-described "Imperial Wizard" of the KKK group that he said he formed several years ago.

"That's fine," said Abigail Phelps, the daughter of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps. "They have no moral authority on anything.

"People like them say it's white power ... white supremacy," Phelps said. "The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race."

LaBonte insisted he is not a racist nor a "hate-monger," but said he believes the white race is "slowly and most assuredly being denigrated."

Members of the group declined to say whether they were armed.

A larger group of about 70 protesters -- separate from the KKK -- located across the street waved pro-USA signs and took turns shouting down the Westboro Baptist Church group.

Some of the counter-protesters, including Malaika Elias, stood in front of the Westboro participants in an attempt to block them from street view.

"I think they're twisted and confused, and we're just here to show them there are people who think they're completely wrong," Elias said.

Many passersby shouted their thanks to the counter-protesters as they entered the cemetery on foot and in vehicles.

Several police officers, some on horseback, observed the proceedings.

Phelps said her trio was there to tell people they should not "idolize" the dead, especially those who died for an "unrighteous cause."

sigpic

Comment

Man admits having sex with 1000 cars

sigpic

Comment

This should be read when a person is drinking something.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Just did a quick survey of the news

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/...ers/index.html

I thought airport security was beyond racial profiling, this was sort off a shock to me. Ironically this leaves ICE as the only group that doesn't profile That I know of.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video...guidelines.cnn

We've been deceived! So remember, if there's something funky with your skin and you've used SPF+50 a lot and spent a lot of time in the sun.....

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/0...x.html?npt=NP1

Kinda cool, floating inns

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/16...rinates-in-it/

eeeeewwwwwwwww
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Those floating hotels look awesome!

As for the reservoir urinator! *shakes fist*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X