This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    I wanna be with the guy throughout that whole day. Just to be there when it gets to 6 o'clock in the first time zone and he's waiting....and waiting....hour after hour until the day is completely over all over the world.

At this point I'll look at my watch and say:

"Don't worry. 6 O'clock Rapture is always late."

Then walk off while roaring with laughter. (Not because I'm funny....just because I would enjoy mocking the little man)
    LOL!! This is hilarious, I can just picture this.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Saturday is not good for me. I have a thing. Lets postpone Armaggedon to next Tuesday
      Can't do it Tuesday that's no good, got a cat show to go to. Lets make it Wednesday, the day is the middle of the week and hard as heck to spell. Beaides, it is also a day I am off, so the world ends and I don't have to go slave over a stove for six hours

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Postpone Armageddon... I plan to be hung over

And for the record... I will be one that is laughing when this doesn't happen
        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Can't do it Tuesday that's no good, got a cat show to go to. Lets make it Wednesday, the day is the middle of the week and hard as heck to spell. Beaides, it is also a day I am off, so the world ends and I don't have to go slave over a stove for six hours
          Wednesday isn't good for me. I've got lifeguard duty. Lets just assemble a committe to see what works for our schedules
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Does anyone actually believe in this stuff? I know there are some religious folk on the forum.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Wednesday isn't good for me. I've got lifeguard duty. Lets just assemble a committe to see what works for our schedules
              What about Thursday ? Friday's no good, as my husband and I have a soccor game to go to on friday night.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The thing is, this is one of my fantasies. A real good looking woman who's afraid that the world is going to end tomorrow comes to me to lose her virginity...

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  The thing is, this is one of my fantasies. A real good looking woman who's afraid that the world is going to end tomorrow comes to me to lose her virginity...
                  *facepalm*

*makes popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                    :: facepalm and then shakes her head ::

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                    Does anyone actually believe in this stuff? I know there are some religious folk on the forum.
                    Can't ya tell we don't..

Okay everyone Monday - Sunday doesn't work for me... I have sins to commit

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                      Mapp the Bible states that only God knows the hour and when this stuff is supposed to happen so if you do believe this stuff you are not exactly following the bible....just putting that out there for human consumption.

Comment

Matthew 24:36
                        36 “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son. Only the Father knows.

If you believe the Bible, this verse says what needs to be said. Anyone claiming to know when the second coming occurs is wrong.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                          Matthew 24:36
                          36 “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son. Only the Father knows.

If you believe the Bible, this verse says what needs to be said. Anyone claiming to know when the second coming occurs is wrong.
                          Its ironic that this guy claims to be using the bible to make his point and he was wrong once before....

Comment

It's ironic and moronic that he has such a following.

I wanna be famous!

Comment

The silliest thing about this so called "event" is that the guy tallking about it is 80 years old and did it several times before, each time had the date wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                Mapp the Bible states that only God knows the hour and when this stuff is supposed to happen so if you do believe this stuff you are not exactly following the bible....just putting that out there for human consumption.
                                there's an echo in here....

Comment

Working...
                                X