Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I'd love to try a bit of everything if I were actor-y. I mean, come on, be the cool hero guy's all fun. Be the villain? Even more fun! Be the crazy sidekick? The spotty supporting character? The deadpan guy?

I'd actually probably avoid super duper sci-fi though, just in case they wanted to do prosthetics. That process doesn't sound pleasant.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Adam brody novus timeline
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Oh man, I'd love to try a bit of everything if I were actor-y. I mean, come on, be the cool hero guy's all fun. Be the villain? Even more fun! Be the crazy sidekick? The spotty supporting character? The deadpan guy?

I'd actually probably avoid super duper sci-fi though, just in case they wanted to do prosthetics. That process doesn't sound pleasant.
        I was actually incredibly shy before I did the 4 years of the stage acting thing. It completely changed my outlook on things as well as my overall personality. There are only a few experiences in my life that changed me so radically and that's one of them. Another one is my current job. According to a cousin of mine, it's made me even more outgoing and socially relaxed than ever before--very different than in the distant past.

You should try your hand at acting. I think you'd love it. I left it behind for some complex reasons but there's no reason you can't try it out as a hobby.
        sigpic

Comment

i always wanted to be a actress in a cult hit sci-fi show. i would get to shoot action (maybe do some of my own stunts) and drama scenes. and i would also be able to be involved in fan things such as conventions and dvd special features. plus it would be kind of cool to have people ask for your autograph but you wouldn't have parazzi that much.

character wise i would be a good guy, one of the leads.

as for real life i've only been an extra in a few plays and acted in a skit for class.
          Last edited by blueray; 14 May 2011, 06:20 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I'd do cult sci-fi. You get a loyal fanbase but non of the press interference that Hollywood celebrities get.
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
            X