Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to get the original GateWorld Cantina stickied indefinitely.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    well mapp could always post a link to the original in the opening post of the new thread. personally i like the new thread we need a fresh start.
    well we cant keep posting in the master thread anymore. It kind of broke gateworld. But we want to keep it since it contains all our early works, the pirate era, the chosen, the first half of the empress... all of it.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I say aye!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

susie's put in a official request in the gw suggestion thread so we should post something simple to show the mods we all want this .
        Nice.....yeah but isn't that what this thread is for tho? Hey can you post a poll?We could post a poll thread to have members vote on if they want to have a Cantina Subforum. I think everyone would be in favor of it....cuz I've seen grumblings over the years of members who are annoyed by the Cantina threads mucking up the OT area.

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        Yeah, our own subforum. We just have to convince the almighty moderators that this is the solution. Can anyone else think of a way to save our Beloved Master Thread from recycling?
        well I understood it to be that the old thread isn't going to be deleted or anything....they just are going to eventually unsticky it. I thought it would still be accessible just not stuck to the top. You could get to it by a link tho, right?

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
        We should make posters and signs and go protest outside the Mod Room.
        I'm down with that... *gets out poster boards and paints*

well mapp could always post a link to the original in the opening post of the new thread. personally i like the new thread we need a fresh start.
        yeah I agree we can make new adventures
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It's all about getting the general public involved and spreading awareness;

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Well the mods know we wont rest till we can reach a compromise.... we're quite a.... how should I put it... persistent bunch

Comment

Stickying one thread. It's not actually much to ask from a bunch of veteran 'well-behaved' posters.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

It's all about getting the general public involved and spreading awareness;

[IG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mappalazarou/luv.jpg?t=1304879934[/IMG]
                hehehehehe

Stickying one thread. It's not actually much to ask from a bunch of veteran 'well-behaved' posters.
                not sure "well behaved" is the right word....but ok
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

PFFFFFFFFFF- HA! hahahahahahaha! Oh god, oh god....That was hilarious....

We have calmed down a lot though, we used to set fires and pillage threads, now we're quite likely to join in the debates.
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    hehehehehe

Hey I have been nothing but well-mannered since I first logged in over five years ago.

sigpic

Comment

We have calmed down a lot though, we used to set fires and pillage threads, now we're quite likely to join in the debates.
                      'Quite likely' to be civilised folk.

sigpic

Comment

oh how we've grown.....'wipes tear'
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey I have been nothing but well-mannered since I first logged in over five years ago.
                          ....yeah I'd pile over all the threads in Gateworld to dispute that claim... but I love you too much. *is really just lazy*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                            ....yeah I'd pile over all the threads in Gateworld to dispute that claim... but I love you too much. *is really just lazy*
                            *frazzles CJ's hair*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

PH can help... PH is always well behaved...

Comment

*frazzles CJ's hair*
                                keep this behaviour up and you'll be the one getting frazzled

Comment

Working...
                                X