No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we sure we want a robotic water filter that can move around independently? Not so sure the robot parts are a good idea.

Comment

Well.. you think Trump would make a good president.. so I see no reason to trust your judgement..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Well.. you think Trump would make a good president.. so I see no reason to trust your judgement..
        *smacks PH with a rolled up newspaper*

Stop that.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I agree with PH....anybody who wants Trump to be President cannot be trusted.

*liberates Mistress and helps her hide*
          Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

well, they gave me a nebulizer treatment and a steriod shot, some antibiotics and an inhaler. I'm also not allowed to be out of bed until Thursday. I guess I'll live.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              well, they gave me a nebulizer treatment and a steriod shot, some antibiotics and an inhaler. I'm also not allowed to be out of bed until Thursday. I guess I'll live.
              PH will help!!

*gets Nola a bowl of gravy*

Comment

I guess its up to me to teach Nola's kids. I'm just going to dump them on a street and see how many are left when Nola returns. It will be a practical economics lesson
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not teaching economics this semester...just psychology and sociology

which, I have to come up with something for the little cretins to do tomorrow while I'm gone
                  sigpic

Comment

Jelgate can helped. He got the original DSM that listed homosexuality as a personality disorder and showed the children. Rioting should be starting soon
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I'll help too!

*sets up correct environmental controls* *sends Nola a Tempurpedic bed and a 24/7 nurse*

*steals DSM from Jel* You should show them Freud's works on Oedipal complexes. That's scarier.
                      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

MG, is that you?
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

*smacks everybody with a rolled up newspaper*

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

But.. but.. I was working on breaking Jelgaticus out of Magicopolis Prison!

Comment

Water filters can't smack. They lack appendages
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Water filters can't smack. They lack appendages
                                Please don't suggest rational ideas in this thread. The sudden turn is going to give somebody whiplash.

Comment

Working...
                                X