The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    you know you guys bug me.... you just chime into an argument/debate with one sentence and fail to even support your ridiculous claims with info from the show BAH!!!! *ignores them*
    OK Crichton was how old at the moment of his twinning?

Comment

but not once they were separate...they began having their own experiences. SO then the Talon John had all those experiences with Aeryn that the Moya John didn't. SO it's wrong to think that Aeryn could just carry on with Moya John when that wasn't the John she fell more in love with and had those exeriences even the sleeping together and stuff. Even Moya John said... I missed that dance Yeah I mean don't get me wrong I felt so sorry for Moya John because he was really inlove with Aeryn but he lost her .....to himself
      They were very much the same. The few weeks they were separated would not change the the two Johns drastically
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        They were very much the same. The few weeks they were separated would not change the the two Johns drastically
        Yeah but there is that emotional connection. That Aeryn had with one and not the other one nevermind the guilt.

Comment

but you missed the point. I'm not saying that they were all that different BUT They had different experiences that is my point. So I guess it was like her falling for him and actually finally giving in to him (Talon John) and they sleep together and all that....and youknow that wasn't easy forAeryn to do becasue of her Peacekeeper indoctrination and stuff and from her failed other relationship but then he died ....and So she is just going to go carry on with Moya John like he was the exact same dude? No he would have no memory of their past experiences and well it would just be a tad weird I mean I understand the mourning and adjustment she had to go through but maybe they did make it a bit much but meh... It's dramatic TV
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Mass Effect was Shepard and Miranda.
            Yes, forget that loser Ashley!

cute .....cute... *shoots at the barrel*
            *explodes into pixie dust* NO ITS WINDY!

Claudia Black is awesome mine
            I fixed it.

Now that we can agree on. Kind of like the precursur to Fem Shep.
            FemShep kick major booty. Claudia Black kick major booty.

Comment

but you missed the point. I'm not saying that they were all that different BUT They had different experiences that is my point. So I guess it was like her falling for him and actually finally giving in to him (Talon John) and they sleep together and all that....and youknow that wasn't easy forAeryn to do becasue of her Peacekeeper indoctrination and stuff and from her failed other relationship but then he died ....and So she is just going to go carry on with Moya John like he was the exact same dude? No he would have no memory of their past experiences and well it would just be a tad weird I mean I understand the mourning and adjustment she had to go through but maybe they did make it a bit much but meh... It's dramatic TV
              Maybe not but she should not have been so bitter to him when he is essential the same John and still has the same feelings for Aeryn
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

I fixed it.

Ashley is not a looser...she is just not Miri

Now that would be a jello wrestling match I would pay to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

I fixed it.

but pixie dust is meant to be sprinkled about

Comment

Maybe not but she should not have been so bitter to him when he is essential the same John and still has the same feelings for Aeryn
                    I agree she was a bit over the top with her *****iness but I gave her some slack cuz A. she was in mourning and B. she is a peacekeeper and I'm sure you and Fols can supply C. with ...and she is a woman

Comment

I agree she was a bit over the top with her *****iness but I gave her some slack cuz A. she was in mourning and B. she is a peacekeeper and I'm sure you and Fols can supply C. with ...and she is a woman
                      Wwell she is human

Comment

but pixie dust is meant to be sprinkled about
                        Yes, to revive dead people. And thats gross.

Comment

Wwell she is human
                          well technically she was Sabacean

Comment

Since we are being serious being a women is excuse. Men and women should be held to the same standards. No handicap because you are a different gender
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Since we are being serious being a women is excuse. Men and women should be held to the same standards. No handicap because you are a different gender
                              I agree....

Comment

Then the Apocolaypse is surely upon us yet I see no locusts except Foley
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X