The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    He has emotions? Going to school has changed him..
    Do you think he is still a crackpot about education?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Because it is Vulcan..

*Skyrim PH*

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Probably.. I expect he intends to bring the system down from the inside..

Comment

*sigh* I am beginning to feel like Ron Paul. I am a crackpot for thinking that you need to spend 70 dollars per credit hour for stuff that you could probably learn already from Public Education, Common Sense, the Internet, or just studying the way the world works and some of it might be unneccessary. Yes Education is very very very valuable but you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on it nor do you need to do it in such a formalized setting. Though I can see why most people do chose to do such things.

Comment

Because it is Vulcan..

*Skyrim PH*
            Oh.

Comment

Probably.. I expect he intends to bring the system down from the inside..
              Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              *sigh* I am beginning to feel like Ron Paul. I am a crackpot for thinking that you need to spend 70 dollars per credit hour for stuff that you could probably learn already from Public Education, Common Sense, the Internet, or just studying the way the world works and some of it might be unneccessary. Yes Education is very very very valuable but you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on it nor do you need to do it in such a formalized setting. Though I can see why most people do chose to do such things.
              You were right PH
              Jelgate is right

Comment

You were right PH

Maybe Cow could distract him..

Comment

You were right PH
                  I don't want to bring the system down thats just silly. And it is beneficial for millions of people and probably me included. But my opinion still stands a lot of the stuff I have learned so far I have learned or can learn from this thing called life. Something I have been very pathetic at living.

Comment

For the guests..

Comment

Maybe Cow could distract him..
                      The old cow might but the new female sober law-abiding one can't do anything
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I have been making gifs this weekend. I may be addicted. Hard to tell.

I've made this page of them this weekend. (except for the one with the white teapot - that was Mala's and the inspiration for my blue teapot one)
                        sigpic

Comment

The old cow might but the new female sober law-abiding one can't do anything
                          Really? But Cow has epic boobs now that she is female.. Cow can wobble in a way she never could when she was still a man I doubt even Foley could resist...

Comment

You made Art. I shall let out my anger by hitting PH
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Really? But Cow has epic boobs now that she is female.. Cow can wobble in a way she never could when she was still a man I doubt even Foley could resist...
                              I am sure I can I can now resist such thing.

Comment

Jelgate looked? And how are you going to hit PH? PH is in another time zone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X