• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    Already started mine. I'm at Season 4.
    A lot of people don't like Sikozu but I do. And SQ is just like Nooranti
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

That sounds like the name of the salad I had last nite.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Noranti is useful.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

But they are both seile
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Thier is nothing wrong with my saurkraut limburger cheese and onion sandwich
            other than the fact that that combination would reek worse than a 30-gallon trashbag full of dirty diapers?

Comment

Thats just the talk of an underdeveloped tastebuds
              Jelgate is right

Comment

you do realize that Nooranti was pretty smart
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  you do realize that Nooranti was pretty smart
                  Yes. Whats your point?
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    Ghirahim is awesome Do I see Pipit?
                    Why yes, yes you do. I love Pipit. And Awkward Zombie captures his dramaticness well! ...in a humorous way.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    I didn't notice. You could always desaturate your avatar a bit....but that would kind of defeat the purpose, I guess.
                    Yeah... I could just change my sig too. I probably won't bother though.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    HI you! *hugs*

Anyway, You're the awesomeness that I talked about....I don't think you ever claimed to be one though....so humility as well?

The avatar is fine. However, I would say that Riker and Picard are the Men of Star Trek
                    *hug*

Yes, I figured. And I'm sure I have at some point in my life...

.... *slaps Tood* Riker and Picard are epic (Riker in a humorous way, IMO), but Data is just as important!! Without him, TNG would be barely worth watching.

Twilight in general just sucks. Zac Efron is my man.
                    Twilight and Efron are no different to me. They both annoy me.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AksAQJft0Ac

^ I uploaded all my UFO scenes
                    Whoa! Edge. of. my. seat. The whole time! Halfway through, I was considering turning it off! ....because the suspense was just too much, I mean. O.O

I was amused.

Its been a year. Time for a Farscape rewatch. Who is frellin with me?
                    Already started mine. I'm at Season 4.
                    I'm in the middle of the Peacekeeper Wars. It's not a rewatch, though. I've never seen the end of the mini-series.
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

YAAAAAA *GLOMP* There, I have you. Now you can't leave again.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

*crash tackle squishy bear huggles myn*....I see you're feeling well enough to join us today....

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                          You should be quiet when your superiors speak. He was in Firefly, he voiced Anakin Skywalker, and was in the geeky movie 17 Again. So, he's awesome. And hot.

I'm in the middle of the Peacekeeper Wars. It's not a rewatch, though. I've never seen the end of the mini-series.
                          Spoiler: Zhaan dies.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            *crash tackle squishy bear huggles myn*....I see you're feeling well enough to join us today....
                            Well, not anymore. I think we just crushed her.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                              Why yes, yes you do. I love Pipit. And Awkward Zombie captures his dramaticness well! ...in a humorous way.

Yeah... I could just change my sig too. I probably won't bother though.

*hug*

Yes, I figured. And I'm sure I have at some point in my life...

.... *slaps Tood* Riker and Picard are epic (Riker in a humorous way, IMO), but Data is just as important!! Without him, TNG would be barely worth watching.

Whoa! Edge. of. my. seat. The whole time! Halfway through, I was considering turning it off! ....because the suspense was just too much, I mean. O.O

I was amused.

The wormhole weapon is awesome
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

The wormhole weapon is awesome
                                Which one?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X