• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    Foley fail.
    Yes Foley fails. Ah well...*goes to kill a Dragon*

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Yes Foley fails. Ah well...*goes to kill a Dragon*
      I'm waiting for my brother to get off my computer so I can go slay dragons... -_-
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for my brother to get off my computer so I can go slay dragons... -_-
        You have Skyrim too?

Comment

You have Skyrim too?
          Yup.
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Yup.
            Sweet

Comment

Skyrim PH is a werewolf

*bites AR*

Comment

I also have skyrim, but on PS3 and it is not going to good, with the bug that affects it after the save file gets over to 10mb. So I don't want to play it until the patch fixes it... I am still 60 hours in though
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  Skyrim PH is a werewolf

*bites AR*
                  Skyrim AR is as well
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

blah blah blah.... *gets Dish Network installed for a year free streamed into the Cantina*
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Skyrim AR is as well
                      Skyrim PH has a magic fire sword And a ring of healing

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                        I also have skyrim, but on PS3 and it is not going to good, with the bug that affects it after the save file gets over to 10mb. So I don't want to play it until the patch fixes it... I am still 60 hours in though
                        Wow What bug? !0 mb? *faints* O.O

And SkyFoley is nothing special just a cute Breton with awesome magic and one handed attack skillz.

Comment

Skyrim PH has a magic fire sword And a ring of healing
                          There's a magic fire sword? Skyrim AR got the Daedric mace and Daedric helm
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

There's a magic fire sword? Skyrim AR got the Daedric mace and Daedric helm
                            It's called the Orcish Sword of Burning.. anyone you attack with it immediately bursts into flames

Comment

Wow What bug? !0 mb? *faints* O.O

And SkyFoley is nothing special just a cute Breton with awesome magic and one handed attack skillz.
                              I am male Breton.... should we flirt?
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

It's called the Orcish Sword of Burning.. anyone you attack with it immediately bursts into flames
                                Ah. I had an Elvish Sword of Burning, but it was quickly replaced by the Daedric-y mace.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X