The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    SQ - just keep saying to yourself -ALL NEXT WEEK OFF...
    I have to work on Tuesday It's my other school that I failed to look at their calendar when I was leaping for joy But I am off the rest of the week so I can't complain too hard I guess
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      I have to work on Tuesday It's my other school that I failed to look at their calendar when I was leaping for joy But I am off the rest of the week so I can't complain too hard I guess
      oh that

Comment

that bites. but at least you've got four days of the five
        sigpic

Comment

Go cry me a river
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            oh that
            oh that's not the only reason I want to die.... you should know the others *sigh* if I have to spell it out to you... Breaking Dawn is airing right now in movie theaters across the country and we will have to endure a new round of "Twilight" paraphenalia in all the McDonalds or Burger King....and well I really don't want an Edward Cullen doll that spews blood

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            that bites. but at least you've got four days of the five
            yeah but I was really looking forward to being off M and T to have two days off for me...cuz my own kids will be in school those days Oh well..... *goes back to slitting wrists*

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Go cry me a river
            *cries him a river*

Comment

oh that's not the only reason I want to die.... you should know the others *sigh* if I have to spell it out to you... Breaking Dawn is airing right now in movie theaters across the country and we will have to endure a new round of "Twilight" paraphenalia in all the McDonalds or Burger King....and well I really don't want an Edward Cullen doll that spews blood

yeah but I was really looking forward to being off M and T to have two days off for me...cuz my own kids will be in school those days Oh well..... *goes back to slitting wrists*

*cries him a river*
              yes you do, anger managment, choke him until he stops squirting. And yes I know most of them. Just wanting to know which one made you want tooff yourself.

Comment

yes you do, anger managment, choke him until he stops squirting. And yes I know most of them. Just wanting to know which one made you want tooff yourself.
                take your pick they all rate up there pretty high on the list That I have so many to choose from is what is so disturbing

Comment

I don't even get Thanksgiving off. Sure I'm not meeting for classes but with finals approaching thier is much work to be done
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

take your pick they all rate up there pretty high on the list That I have so many to choose from is what is so disturbing
                    hey thats life for you...heavy risk...but the prriiiiizzzeee
                    I don't even get Thanksgiving off. Sure I'm not meeting for classes but with finals approaching thier is much work to be done
                    hey everyone has a lot to do.

Comment

cry me a river

hey thats life for you...heavy risk...but the prriiiiizzzeee

hey everyone has a lot to do.
                      what priiiiiizzzzzeee? I dont' see no damn prriiiiiiiizzzzeeeee

Comment

cry me a river

heaven

Comment

cry me a river

I was not asking for whine and sympathy like you were. But when I get that month of Christmas vacation I'll make sure to rub it in.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

heaven
                            well yeah I know that prize.. but I'm talking about the immediate prize here right now I'am a bit impatient you know

I was not asking for whine and sympathy like you were. But when I get that month of Christmas vacation I'll make sure to rub it in.
                            ok sure.... I'll be sure to come in here and poo poo all over your stuff then I wasn't asking for whine and sympathy I asked for someone to kill me and make it quick

Comment

oh some on I am not that bad am I?
                              Yes. Yes you are.

At least 2 out of three people are not in denial *adds Hemlock to her drink*
                              mmm with a dash of cynaide...Wunderbar..

Go cry me a river
                              *dams river then blows it so can flood entire cantina with SQ tears*
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                                *dams river then blows it so can flood entire cantina with SQ tears*

It burns like a thousand candles.

*jumps out airlocks
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X