No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ep 1 and 2 are equally as distasteful to me, although 2 more because of Anakin's portrayal and Lucas's terrible Shakespeare impressions in the dialogue. Ep 3 was a flare of special effects really. Obi Wan's story was a fun ride, but Anakin's made me cringe.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      Did you watch either of the other two?
      Ep one was not that bad and ep 3 was kick ass.
      Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Episode II was awesome, the most underrated of the films IMO.

*doesn't explode*
      oh it was good don't get me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
        Ep 1 and 2 are equally as distasteful to me, although 2 more because of Anakin's portrayal and Lucas's terrible Shakespeare impressions in the dialogue. Ep 3 was a flare of special effects really. Obi Wan's story was a fun ride, but Anakin's made me cringe.
        ...pretty much...but I did like Anakin's story just wish it were handled...better.

Comment

I say generally sequels aren't as strong as the first on most things ...... with Toy Story 3 possibly being the exception there
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Ep one was not that bad and ep 3 was kick ass.

oh it was good don't get me wrong
            Ep 3 was only saved by Obi. Other than that it was just Anakin whining about everything.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Guess the admirl's going to have to re write the stories then.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Guess the admirl's going to have to re write the stories then.
                I was always a bigger fan of the Old Republic to be honest I mean . . . like thousands of years before the prequels. That's the stuff that deserved movies. Revan, Malak and the Jedi Civil War. God I loved that stuff.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I was always a bigger fan of the Old Republic to be honest I mean . . . like thousands of years before the prequels. That's the stuff that deserved movies. Revan, Malak and the Jedi Civil War. God I loved that stuff.
                  New Revan book coming out! ^^ In months and months and month.. but still..
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    I say generally sequels aren't as strong as the first on most things ...... with Toy Story 3 possibly being the exception there
                    toy story 3 was the most epic theater experice ever. 20-30 years old sitting with 6-10 years old. and all the older kids including me geeking out at parts of the movie
                    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 20 May 2011, 09:08 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Ep 3 was only saved by Obi. Other than that it was just Anakin whining about everything.
                      I saw an awesome SWs special once that made a really good point about that. And yes Obi was awesome.

Comment

this is new to me

Comment

New Revan book coming out! ^^ In months and months and month.. but still..
                          I have yet to read any . . . My knowledge stems only from the games. Although I was massively disappointed in how Bioware chose to continue the franchise with a MMORPG instead of a normal RPG.

sigpic

Comment

toy story 3 was the most expect theater experice ever. 20-30 years old sitting with 6-10 years old. and all the older kids including me geeking out at parts of the movie
                            Hands up, people. Who else started playing with old toys when they came home from watching Toy Story 3?

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                              Hands up, people. Who else started playing with old toys when they came home from watching Toy Story 3?
                              not me all my toys are gone

Comment

this is new to me
                                Games for the original xbox, my friend. Some of the best games (and plotlines) ever, brought to us by who would later go on to develop the acclaimed Dragon Age and Mass Effect games. It all started with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic in 2003.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X