X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    it's not? Where's it going then?

OH.... wish I had an ipad just don't delete all your pics and stuff

oh....well I'm not really having any problems right now...it was just that one time....oh and I did get that 500 server error once too

ok I'm game.... I'll hold 'em...you kick 'em This should be fun....I was gonna have to make pinatas for the spanish teacher to use for her classes end of the year parties....but we'll just use the students instead
    I had a little cinco de mayo party in my Spanish class
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

oh SQ, one thing you might find interesting that i forgot to mention earlier: SG film copyright proceedings (settled out of court)

wiki that linked me to the copyright case
      Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
        i'd had a server error at time of trying to post that

it seems to be settling a little now, though how much is open for debate
        yeah well I'm not holding my breath or anything
        Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        It is taking a nap.
        it is? .....well WAKE IT UP!! Seriously....have you heard or anyone heard what is next for the franchise? I mean I heard this is it? *cries*

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        the onyl pics i have on it are about 45 pics from sgu's epilogue
        oh ... cuz you have already gone in an mass murdered them before now?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I had a little cinco de mayo party in my Spanish class
        yeah and I'm sick and tired of teachers coming to me at the last minute and expecting me to bail their sorry arses out.....everytime they need some backdrop scenery for their programs. The kindergarten teacher came to me today...DURING MY LUNCHTIME no less and sprung on me that she needs an 8ft x 8ft ark painted on both sides....the outside on one side and the inside on the other of these huge boards that she purchased and dropped them off at my room....expecting me to I guess whip that up in all my spare time in between teaching classes....which is nil And she needs this for a program on Friday .... I about blew up ....well I put my 6th graders on the task and it won't look the best but we'll getter done!
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

yup i deleted everything i ever made before i took my last break. even went as far as deleting my PB account. destroyed all my back ups of everything. i started out all fresh this time around.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
            oh SQ, one thing you might find interesting that i forgot to mention earlier: SG film copyright proceedings (settled out of court)

wiki that linked me to the copyright case
            Oh wow that's awesome right? I mean really but what does this mean? they get exclusive rights for the franchise or what?

yup i deleted everything i ever made before i took my last break. even went as far as deleting my PB account. destroyed all my back ups of everything. i started out all fresh this time around.
            I see a pattern here This is an important cycle for you isn't it?

Comment

I see a pattern here This is an important cycle for you isn't it?
              i guess. now i just don't save anything it's not a big deal to keep stuff around anymore.

Comment

yeah well I'm not holding my breath or anything

it is? .....well WAKE IT UP!! Seriously....have you heard or anyone heard what is next for the franchise? I mean I heard this is it? *cries*

yeah and I'm sick and tired of teachers coming to me at the last minute and expecting me to bail their sorry arses out.....everytime they need some backdrop scenery for their programs. The kindergarten teacher came to me today...DURING MY LUNCHTIME no less and sprung on me that she needs an 8ft x 8ft ark painted on both sides....the outside on one side and the inside on the other of these huge boards that she purchased and dropped them off at my room....expecting me to I guess whip that up in all my spare time in between teaching classes....which is nil And she needs this for a program on Friday .... I about blew up ....well I put my 6th graders on the task and it won't look the best but we'll getter done!
                Tell her to go <snip>. It is one thing a coworker/friend to ask but its not in your job description and its not your responsbility
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh wow that's awesome right? I mean really but what does this mean? they get exclusive rights for the franchise or what?
                  basic conclusion: emerich (i can't be bothered getting the right spelling atm) & co have no legal challenge left to their creation of the film, and there are no rights issues with it.

i guess it's just an interesting bit of trivia

(that mapp challenged well enquired about, and i took it as a challenge to try and locate it )

Comment

i guess. now i just don't save anything it's not a big deal to keep stuff around anymore.
                    oh well why not? I love me pics

Tell her to go <snip>. It is one thing a coworker/friend to ask but its not in your job description and its not your responsbility
                    yeah I know grrrrrrrrrrr and this teacher is such a workaholic... I mean her life is that job which is great for her...but I work to live I don't live to work and she doesn't think anything of just staying at school all hours of day and night or whatever.....and she's one of those control freaks who wants it just so so and really she'll probably flip out when she finds out I had the students paint it...but I don't care...maybe then she won't just assume I'll do it and give me less than a week to do it. And why is it that everyone just assumes since I"m the art teacher that I get tasked with all this extra crap to do that happens to fall in the artsy range....sorry for ranting but that really pissed me off today

Comment

I have no interest in using them anymore. once i'm sick of something it's immaterial to me

Comment

yeah I know grrrrrrrrrrr and this teacher is such a workaholic... I mean her life is that job which is great for her...but I work to live I don't live to work and she doesn't think anything of just staying at school all hours of day and night or whatever.....and she's one of those control freaks who wants it just so so and really she'll probably flip out when she finds out I had the students paint it...but I don't care...maybe then she won't just assume I'll do it and give me less than a week to do it. And why is it that everyone just assumes since I"m the art teacher that I get tasked with all this extra crap to do that happens to fall in the artsy range....sorry for ranting but that really pissed me off today
                        If its not in my job description I wouldn't do it. Its not what you get paid
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I have no interest in using them anymore. once i'm sick of something it's immaterial to me
                          oh well but but but.....what about all the BSG pics and SGU pics and stuff...that will be nostalgic someday

If its not in my job description I wouldn't do it. Its not what you get paid
                          yeah I know but sometimes when you are a teacher they just "expect" these other things and it's the "other duties as assigned" or some such nonsense they can claim it falls under. I mean I generally don't mind doing these things if I'm asked and given enough time to actually do it properly. But this was insane.

Ok gang I'm out ....nighty night *blows kisses all around*

Comment

*drop kicks PA*

Your SQ 2.0
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

urg... head's about to hit the keyboard here (and it's 5:40AM right now)

i'm gonna go byebyes as well, nn guys

Comment

oh well but but but.....what about all the BSG pics and SGU pics and stuff...that will be nostalgic someday
                                all the BSG stuff is gone. the SGu stuff i might keep

Comment

Working...
                                X