No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can eat them! *Rushes Shan* Marshmellows!!

Comment

This is THE CANTINA! Nothing, no matter how stupid or insane is turned away! *Looks in kettle* Iced tea....In the kettle....What blastphemous trickery is this?
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*gives afa and susi mashmellows*

I dunno susi about the ice tea, but could you make some hot chcolate with whipped cream for the mellows, please?

sigpic

Comment

*In walks the sexy Ukko*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            *In walks the sexy Ukko*
            Now thats sexy.
            sigpic

Comment

Now thats sexy.
              You have fine taste my friend.
              sigpic

Comment

You have fine taste my friend.
                This is true. But, anyone would have to be blind and stupid not to notice your sexyness.
                sigpic

Comment

This is true. But, anyone would have to be blind and stupid not to notice your sexyness.
                  I cant argue with that, and anyone who does is clearly the epitome of fail.
                  sigpic

Comment

I cant argue with that, and anyone who does is clearly the epitome of fail.
                    We should fly this place to somewhere with a beach and lots of bikinis.
                    sigpic

Comment

We should fly this place to somewhere with a beach and lots of bikinis.
                      Agreed. *Sits in captaining chair* *Sets course for Beachopolis*
                      sigpic

Comment

Agreed. *Sits in captaining chair* *Sets course for Beachopolis*
                        Ah, the planet of endless nude beaches. Excellent choice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, the planet of endless nude beaches. Excellent choice.
                          I thought it would be a good choice since neither of us own clothes.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought it would be a good choice since neither of us own clothes.
                            What fool would. Owning clothes is almost as bad as alowing wraith to live.
                            sigpic

Comment

What fool would. Owning clothes is almost as bad as alowing wraith to live.
                              We should kill some wraith on the way, then celebrate our victory by drinking rum from their hollowed out skulls.
                              sigpic

Comment

We should kill some wraith on the way, then celebrate our victory by drinking rum from their hollowed out skulls.
                                Ooh, we could make drums from their skin and drumsticks from their bones. Fast drumming and drunkenness = an awesome way to worship Ukko.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X