sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
      alive? who narc’d
      You, just now?

Comment

*Weird noises from under the bar*

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
        More importantly; Everybody doing alright, i.e. you’re alive and unlikely to die within the next 20 seconds?

For the most part, perfectly fine, just annoyed with all the covid crap

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Fair enough, so what’s on tap around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
            Fair enough, so what’s on tap around here?
            Water. I've become sadistic in my older age
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Does that come with a straw?
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Perfect, I needed to cleanse my pallet before I truly dig in here.

Honestly the thing I am saddest about right now is the fact that Aryan’s Evil Laboratory is closed down… I left so many projects running, I hope the site doesn’t implode, or was it explode…?

Comment

Perfect, I needed to cleanse my pallet before I truly dig in here.

Honestly the thing I am saddest about right now is the fact that Aryan’s Evil Laboratory is closed down… I left so many projects running, I hope the site doesn’t implode, or was it explode…?
                  Yes, many threads were closed last year; mostly because of lack of activity, and then the whole forum upgrade.... or is that downgrade ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have no idea. It has been so long since I was here before the change took place I don’t remember the specifics of how the forum worked.

Have you guys been to any interesting alternate realities from the baseline Stargate one recently?
                    Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 04 October 2021, 06:56 AM. Reason: Moved an ‘e’ for grammatical reasons

Comment

Have you guys been to any interesting alternate realities from the baseline Stargate one recently?
                      Yes; Ascretta is quite beautiful, dunno about the rest of the cantina though, I just know Ascretta is beautiful and boy the clothing is soft, but the Samurai culture is a bit to get used to

Comment

So what is the SGC like in Ascretta?

Comment

So what is the SGC like in Ascretta?
                          They wont stop poking me with needles

Comment

I need the blood for "Jelgate business."
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I need the blood for "Jelgate business."
                              Vampire cat.jpg And what is "Jelgate business" I wonder? Mmo9zFu.gif
                              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Things that violate laws of man and science
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X