The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    not much of a security measure either...the stench would render Mapp noseblind within hours
    Or in this Tookas case, seconds. You try living with the Jawas for 2 years and see if you can smell anything better then a toxic dump on fire

HOLY FUDGE! I missed Mapp AND SUSIE ?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by susanne1 View Post
      *grumbles* *goes down the basement*

CRASH

BANGBANGBANG

ARHHHHHHHHHHHH

*returns* one bottle of specified booze. The zombies have formed a union and tried to pressgang me into joining.
      They still stuck with us ? I thought Mike gave them up for sport shooting groups on Drusis Four ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh? *rummages around the bar. Pulls out a bottle of Jonny Walker and Grey Goose* Pick your poison?
        Blue Milk please for this Lothcat

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Or in this Tookas case, seconds. You try living with the Jawas for 2 years and see if you can smell anything better then a toxic dump on fire

HOLY FUDGE! I missed Mapp AND SUSIE ?!
          Ahh the joy's of parental stench.
          I used to get home at 2am a do the feed and change bums.
          I do not miss those days at all!!
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

*Gets tangled in the christmas lights*

Meow

Comment

Blue Milk please for this Lothcat
              *A glass of milk slides expertly next to Awinita.* Hey Awi, been a while.
              2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
              sigpic

Comment

*A glass of milk slides expertly next to Awinita.* Hey Awi, been a while.
                Yo! I*ts been too long! How have you been ? *Sips the milk like any Lady would*

Comment

MILK??
                  it's 2:45 am here!!
                  I need a scotch.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yo! I*ts been too long! How have you been ? *Sips the milk like any Lady would*
                    Oh you know. Kid. Dogs. 9-5 job. Still nerdy as all hell. How are you?

*Slides GateFan a scotch.* Ey, night owl. There ya go.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh well, in my case its kids, cats, hubby, parents, covid, other crap.

Otherwise still writing, a lot

Its offical, Susie, we have gained a level, in the parenting prestige class

Comment

I work nights, I basically live on US time.
                        sigpic

Comment

2020, the most infamous year for generations to come.

I've been taking a hiatus from writing. I continued up until about 2 years back when I lost all inspiration.

We have indeed. Another year of parenting masterclass down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            I work nights, I basically live on US time.
                            You poor bastard. Have another one, on the house. *slides another scotch over*.
                            sigpic

Comment

2020, the most infamous year for generations to come.

I've been taking a hiatus from writing. I continued up until about 2 years back when I lost all inspiration.

We have indeed. Another year of parenting masterclass down.
                              Heh, reminds me of the 5 star reviews for 2020

Total crap, would not recommend

and also

I would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list

And yeah, the parenting prestioge class had no prerequirements either, just "BAM your a mom now"

Comment

To be fair, the reviews of 2020 aren't wrong.

Yep. Like oh god I have to care for this squirming bundle that caused immense pain to birth. Goodbye sleep, goodbye sanity, hello poop baths at 3 am.

It gets better/worse as they grow. Just caught my own sprog up at 1 am playing her Switch last night. After being told to go to bed at her bedtime at 9. So far she's spent £70 on DLCs for games from her christmas money.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X