No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang IT!! I just quoted a bunch of people and typed out a big response and GW crashed on me when I went to post jel did you fart again? *sigh* I am NOT going to type all that out again. Anyway.... I'm not dead Rick..... I had my C4 repellant suit on and glad I'm not the only one who hasn't been over at NS.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      the walls never looked so good. plus this being a new ship there actually clean
      That for long. That corner over their. That is my bathroom corner.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        But what about the dust.
        eat it. that's what you do
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Dang IT!! I just quoted a bunch of people and typed out a big response and GW crashed on me when I went to post jel did you fart again? *sigh* I am NOT going to type all that out again. Anyway.... I'm not dead Rick..... I had my C4 repellant suit on and glad I'm not the only one who hasn't been over at NS.
          copy & paste is your friend. as a computer teacher you should know this

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            I'm here. I haven't been to NS since Friday or so.
            I mean an Adam post... in SG4 missions.... sheewshe peoplese have me confused, what the freck is Wheel of Time about anyhow ? Why can I not use my martial knowledge and learning for a character ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

But what about the dust.
              It's our security system. Keeps people from lurking silently in dark corners--it's hard to be stealthy when you're sneezing.

O hai.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Why, would you like a piece? Rick burned it.
                no... no trust me, you don't want to ask what i was thinking
                had that happpen me earlier too most ever number of users was on tonight though. so blame them for breaking things
                Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

It's our security system. Keeps people from lurking silently in dark corners--it's hard to be stealthy when you're sneezing.
                  *indicates gas mask* that's why i still have that stowed near

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    I mean an Adam post... in SG4 missions.... sheewshe peoplese have me confused, what the freck is Wheel of Time about anyhow ? Why can I not use my martial knowledge and learning for a character ?
                    ho hum... one minute till i find a book...

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and birth comes again. In one age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose [at relevant landmark here.] The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Comment

eat it. that's what you do
                      My ability to eat things was lost at the end of the old Cantina. I can no longer eat things but drool at things that are edible. Like dust, and you. And that lovely camel...

Oh so that is why I keep sneezing!

Comment

O hai.
                        Hey Winged How you doing?

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                        no... no trust me, you don't want to ask what i was thinking

had that happpen me earlier too most ever number of users was on tonight though. so blame them for breaking things
                        Oh yeah.... SGU finale....should have figured that was the reason. Well we're lucky the board is actually still functional then....guess they hired another gerbil to run the extra wheel.

Comment

My ability to eat things was lost at the end of the old Cantina. I can no longer eat things but drool at things that are edible. Like dust, and you. And that lovely camel...

Oh so that is why I keep sneezing!
                          i lost my resurrection tub in the old cantina. not that i need it anymore

Comment

i lost my resurrection tub in the old cantina. not that i need it anymore
                            So what happens if I stab you to death? You don't come back?

Comment

So what happens if I stab you to death? You don't come back?
                              Let's not find out

Comment

copy & paste is your friend. as a computer teacher you should know this
                                yeah I know And I always do that before I post my Role Play posts...but I don't think to copy paste every post I make here Just too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X