No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I take it PH tried her hand at web design again and took the boards down?

Comment

I think you took your hand to something else.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I suppose the Annoyed free day is over. It was fun while it lasted
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          I'm not discussing your sex drive.
          *giggles* ....well I don't think the Trojan company thought this out...cuz I really want my condoms to hold up.....and not allow any of those little soldiers to get out....if you know what I'm saying.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Ah, SQ's other obsession
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              *giggles* ....well I don't think the Trojan company thought this out...cuz I really want my condoms to hold up.....and not allow any of those little soldiers to get out....if you know what I'm saying.
              I know what you are saying, but you are missing the point (which is what you would use a Trojan for)
              To continue the analogy, if you need to worry about a soldier, the horse is already through your gates...........
              sigpic

Comment

....in which case you'd want to keep the soldiers inside the horse! Especially cuz it's inside the gates....How did this get so complicated

Comment

....in which case you'd want to keep the soldiers inside the horse! Especially cuz it's inside the gates....How did this get so complicated
                  Your lack of understanding of Greek mythology?
                  The "Trojan" gets inside the gates, the Greek soldiers do the "damage" if they escape.
                  Hence, Trojan being appropriate, it gets through your gates, the horse itself did no damage.
                  sigpic

Comment

It got complicated because you tried to cover up that you don't know mythology
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Your lack of understanding of Greek mythology?
                      The "Trojan" gets inside the gates, the Greek soldiers do the "damage" if they escape.
                      Hence, Trojan being appropriate, it gets through your gates, the horse itself did no damage.
                      Typically condoms prevent pregnancy (Soldiers = sperm) from entering into the "walls" of the female. If you want to prevent pregnancy you want to prevent the soldiers ie: sperm from coming out of the condom/horse. I wasn't just referring to the protection from disease...which I think is what you are talking about. I'm thinking more along the line of prevention of pregnancy.

Comment

I think you proved GF's point
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

oh I forgot you guys have your own rules and set of logic.....which makes no sense in the real world.

I tire of this discussion...I must now sleep......

Comment

Typically condoms prevent pregnancy (Soldiers = sperm) from entering into the "walls" of the female. If you want to prevent pregnancy you want to prevent the soldiers ie: sperm from coming out of the condom/horse. I wasn't just referring to the protection from disease...which I think is what you are talking about. I'm thinking more along the line of prevention of pregnancy.
                            Ok, let me be more literal.
                            Getting "inside your gates" is you letting a guy into your vagina at all. The condom lets many blokes convince women that "it's safe, so let me in"
                            It is the horse (penis) that the Greeks (vagina) let it in, thinking it was safe.
                            sigpic

Comment

.. Is Mr SQ pregnant?

Comment

*knocks out SQ for biting the wires going to the Gateworld MAIN CONTROL panels...* How many times do I gotta tell you ? DONT BITE THE WHITE WIRES!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X