• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why you fail
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I know where PH lives. I'm watching you from that tree outside your window.

I can't quit watching Harriet sitting on her other egg. It won't hatch I'm so worried it is dead and what kind of omen will that be for our nation...ushering in a dead bald eaglet in the new year? don...don...don.....
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It means we have breakfast
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

*holds out plate*

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! you can't eat the eagle egg! You can have the dead fish remnants laying around the nest.
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Greetings, Earthlings!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                Greetings, Earthlings!!
                *three stooges style voice here* You're in the wrong thread! Last I knew, most of us are either an Ukko or a Jelgate or a..... weirdo squirrel that likes nuts

Also if you are here for the AA meeting its been called off, happy new year

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

We have a PH too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    We have a PH too!
                    yes but last I knew nobody was sure aside from you what you are ? Or am I writing it wrong again that everyone but you and I know what you are ? {I know I am a weirdo from either a planet called Idioticia or a planet called Screwupia, but I cant remember, so I might as well be from a planet called "Iforgotia"}

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      *three stooges style voice here* You're in the wrong thread! Last I knew, most of us are either an Ukko or a Jelgate or a..... weirdo squirrel that likes nuts

Also if you are here for the AA meeting its been called off, happy new year
                      AA meeting? Wait, you fools actually WANT to cure your alcoholism??

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        AA meeting? Wait, you fools actually WANT to cure your alcoholism??
                        Nope, its why its been called off!

Comment

yes but last I knew nobody was sure aside from you what you are ? Or am I writing it wrong again that everyone but you and I know what you are ? {I know I am a weirdo from either a planet called Idioticia or a planet called Screwupia, but I cant remember, so I might as well be from a planet called "Iforgotia"}
                          PH Doesn't know what it is yet either.

Comment

I'm a PH..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              I'm a PH..
                              Indeed! But.... what exactly IS a PH ?

Comment

Nope, its why its been called off!
                                Oh thank goodness.

*cracks open the good stuff*

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to!!

Comment

Working...
                                X