• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Website 101
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Ok, you stole them, now what are you gonna do with them?

Wow, that place is huge!!
      Pity they don't seem to offer a basic product search function on their website.......
      Yeah they are like a grocery store amusement park. Lol. I think they do that on purpose so you have to come there cuz they do offer so much and it's all about the experience. Our local schools go there for field trips even.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Field trips are just an excuse to give teachers a day off
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes I love the "field trip fairy"

Comment

So you admit to doing nothing
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Actually, I think field trips might be the one time that teachers actually had to work, depending upon the trip.
              My favorite was 8th or 9th? grade trip to the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto, Canada.
              I've even gone back there a few times as an adult, decades later.

Riding herd on 60 or so Jr. High school students on a trip like that is not a picnic.

Comment

I used to like field trips, they always seemed exciting.. But now, looking back.. We mostly went to places nearby. Like the beach, which is about 20 minutes away.

Or to a castle That was a fun one.. But it's only in the next town..

Or even that week in a faraway land.. Was in the next county over and I live on the border.. (technically they're shires )

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  I used to like field trips, they always seemed exciting.. But now, looking back.. We mostly went to places nearby. Like the beach, which is about 20 minutes away.

Or to a castle That was a fun one.. But it's only in the next town..

Or even that week in a faraway land.. Was in the next county over and I live on the border.. (technically they're shires )

*Invade's PH's nearby Castle* Since you're not using it...*Plants the US flag*....no...*Replaces the US flag with the Argentine flag*
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    So you admit to doing nothing
                    I admit to not having to teach children whilst the homeroom teacher is on a field trip. Because they are gone out of the building so I cannot hold art or computer lab classes when they are gone on field trip. But I use that time to get caught up on the myriad of things I have to do like issue grades for 300 students, update bulletin boards, update lesson plans, communicate with my parent volunteers about things they need to help with, begin working on yearbook details (sales and basic set up for the year), communicating with other co workers about updating our website and other various modes of communication that is critical to keep things running smoothly...and since I am the "Technology Teacher" I always get interrupted about 50 times because someone can't print, they are locked out, their sound doesn't work, etc, etc. to boot...I could go on and on about the things I do outside of being in class teaching which is ironically my full time job, but all this other stuff is really full time too but I have to just magically find time to do all these other things.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah. All I hear is excuses
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

all I hear is your gums flapping

Comment

False. You can't see my gums since you have never seen me except for that toe
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I remember that toe..

Is it still infected?

Comment

It was never infected
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Was that a different toe?

Comment