The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    yeah the coyote had enough problems with ACME....
    *drops Cowpants on Mad Gater*

Comment

*turns into giant spring and watches cow get sprung back into the air*....

Comment

*turns into giant spring and watches cow get sprung back into the air*....

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          *wonders just how the gorram hell anything can hold in one not tied to time or space ?*

EDIT: *Also wonders just why the heck Dray went to Acme for that jar ??*
          Firstly, because of SCIENCE!!

And secondly, I did not go to Acme! I got it from a nice chap called Dr Insano. He also gave me a device for controlling hypertime. I'm very looking forward to trying it out.
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by draygon View Post
            firstly, because of science!!

And secondly, i did not go to acme! I got it from a nice chap called dr insano. He also gave me a device for controlling hypertime. I'm very looking forward to trying it out.
            mwahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Why thanks

Good man, keeping on thicker ice of the pond... good man
              yes....I know that that's one of the best ways to compliment a nice lady

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Firstly, because of SCIENCE!!

And secondly, I did not go to Acme! I got it from a nice chap called Dr Insano. He also gave me a device for controlling hypertime. I'm very looking forward to trying it out.
                You must have gone to ACME, the bottom of the jar tells all....

BOTTLED AT THE ACME BOTTLING COMPANY, ACME AZ, UNITED STATES

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

mwahahahaha!!!!!
                  Your evil laugh needs work...
                  You must have gone to ACME, the bottom of the jar tells all....

BOTTLED AT THE ACME BOTTLING COMPANY, ACME AZ, UNITED STATES
                  You mean on that sticker you just tried to put on it? For I have read the evil overlord's handbook and therefore know better than to buy from acme. Dr Insano and I have a deal: He supplies me with tech and I help him take over the world... and possibly the multiverse depending on how bored we get.
                  sigpic

Comment

Your evil laugh needs work...

You mean on that sticker you just tried to put on it? For I have read the evil overlord's handbook and therefore know better than to buy from acme. Dr Insano and I have a deal: He supplies me with tech and I help him take over the world... and possibly the multiverse depending on how bored we get.
                    No, actually that was imprinted on the bottle in the glass, *holds bottle up for Dray to read* See ?

*Bashes Dray with bottle*

Should know better, Mom never did like Isa, liked him even less when he started doing weird experiments and crud

good luck taking on the Multiverse... you'll never make it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No, actually that was imprinted on the bottle in the glass, *holds bottle up for Dray to read* See ?

*Bashes Dray with bottle*

Should know better, Mom never did like Isa, liked him even less when he started doing weird experiments and crud

good luck taking on the Multiverse... you'll never make it
                      Um.. hello? wraith healing factor combined with timelord physiology. All you did was annoy me! You'll be allowed out of that jar when I say so and not before!

This is what you get for trying to go against SCIENCE!!

And if we can't take the multiverse, we'll just destroy it instead using Insano's hypertime, which will cause all realities to merge together!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ladies, Ladies, no need for violence. We can talk this out over a nice bowl of pudding, can't we?
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Um.. hello? wraith healing factor combined with timelord physiology. All you did was annoy me! You'll be allowed out of that jar when I say so and not before!

This is what you get for trying to go against SCIENCE!!

And if we can't take the multiverse, we'll just destroy it instead using Insano's hypertime, which will cause all realities to merge together!!
                          HA!!

You cannot hold what you cannot see.... *is currently just a disembodied voice, no mist, nothing*

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                            Ladies, Ladies, no need for violence. We can talk this out over a nice bowl of pudding, can't we?
                            *agrees with this*

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                              *puts AR in the cauldron* *eats pudding*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                *puts AR in the cauldron* *eats pudding*
                                *notes that the cauldron was also filled with pudding*

Tapioca... yuck

Comment

Working...
                                X