The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I have been hanging around PH to much. I thought for sure you were looking at Pokemon
    You know the most ridiculous thing about that game? I'm in the car with daughter and she has Pokemon Go open on her phone...she's like Mom slow down there is a Poke stop up here and I need Poke balls. I am really not trying to obstruct traffic (yeah yeah go on and make your jokes ) so I pull into the nearest drive so I can turn around and go back to the source. Apparently alot of these poke stops are at public places like churches and graveyards
    Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    Mine!!

*scuttles away*

....How do you walk with these things?
    MINE!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It's really not that surprising
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        You know the most ridiculous thing about that game? I'm in the car with daughter and she has Pokemon Go open on her phone...she's like Mom slow down there is a Poke stop up here and I need Poke balls. I am really not trying to obstruct traffic (yeah yeah go on and make your jokes ) so I pull into the nearest drive so I can turn around and go back to the source. Apparently alot of these poke stops are at public places like churches and graveyards
        Landmarks that appear in every city.. To make sure that people can play anywhere.. Of course some places have more than others..

Not a lot in Hamenthotepia I've managed to collect pokeballs while a passenger in a car travelling at 45 mph.. Just open the pokestop and activate it (spin the icon) when it comes into range.

Comment

Get back in the ball PH
          Jelgate is right

Comment

*eats a PH candy* I need 50 of them to evolve..

Comment

Into aretood?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                Landmarks that appear in every city.. To make sure that people can play anywhere.. Of course some places have more than others..

Not a lot in Hamenthotepia I've managed to collect pokeballs while a passenger in a car travelling at 45 mph.. Just open the pokestop and activate it (spin the icon) when it comes into range.
                Yeah I was driving slow by a Pokestop but she couldn't get it to activate so I had to turn around and go back. LOL Yes my child is spoiled...well she needed pokeballs...the poor thing!

Comment

I blame the teachers for spoiling these kids.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

That does not make sense.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

it's the parents spoiling the kids. I will admit as a parent I have spoiled my child somewhat. But she is a good kid and we have a pretty good relationship....it is getting better all the time.

Comment

It will be better in September.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah the closer that date comes that she is leaving the sweeter she is becoming LOL Amazing how that works.

Comment

She'll be home almost every weekend at first
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Mothers. Sometimes they are best loved from a distance *Trips and scraps knee* I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

well it's 3 hours away so I doubt that But her Birthday is Sept 20 and she will either come home or we're going up to be with her for that weekend. I want to go up there more than she comes down here just because I want to save the miles on her car somewhat and not have her making that trek alone so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X