cuz you can never have just one!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

You think 4 is enough?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

oh they are special interactive gifs...you click on one and 10 more spawn

Comment

*runs away crying*
          Jelgate is right

Comment

not the reaction I was expecting but ok... *drinks them all*

Comment

Fake gifs were Nola's things
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Fake gifs were Nola's things
                yeah well we must pick ourselves up and drink....Nola would want that!

Comment

Maybe tomorrow will better. I'm going to bed

*throws SQ the keys*

Lock up and remember to put food in PH's bowl. SHe gets cranky without her breakfast
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

2016 is so far sucking very badly, I think that with all the countless lives lost; including friends and family. It is not just a sucky year, its paid in blood.

For me, hearing what happened with Nola, I've only this to say

May she rest peaceful

Her art was amazing!

In other news I have a new addiction....

No it is not Jel or PH's sock drawers either

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      oh they are special interactive gifs...you click on one and 10 more spawn
                      You have been speaking to Bellatrix Lestrange haven't you?
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Maybe tomorrow will better. I'm going to bed

*throws SQ the keys*

Lock up and remember to put food in PH's bowl. SHe gets cranky without her breakfast
                        *tries to catch keys and misses them* why does that always look cool in the movies? But but but..what do we feed her? *shrugs and puts the stale pretzels in her bowl*

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        2016 is so far sucking very badly, I think that with all the countless lives lost; including friends and family. It is not just a sucky year, its paid in blood.

For me, hearing what happened with Nola, I've only this to say

May she rest peaceful

Her art was amazing!

In other news I have a new addiction....

No it is not Jel or PH's sock drawers either
                        Sis! *HUGS* Yeah I know 2016 has been a really horrible year for me too. Lost a few great friends....one being Nola She has been sorely missed.

Do tell about your new addiction... I was just heading out but can read all about it in the morning. Don't be a stranger sis...I've been picking up your chores while you've been away ...having to clean the litter boxes all by myself.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        You have been speaking to Bellatrix Lestrange haven't you?
                        nah....I'm not really a Harry Potter fan....but I see you are a GoT fan...*eye's his avi of the Hound* Now I'm a GoT fan too so let's just say the Red Witch did it!

Comment

*tries to catch keys and misses them* why does that always look cool in the movies? But but but..what do we feed her? *shrugs and puts the stale pretzels in her bowl*

Sis! *HUGS* Yeah I know 2016 has been a really horrible year for me too. Lost a few great friends....one being Nola She has been sorely missed.

Do tell about your new addiction... I was just heading out but can read all about it in the morning. Don't be a stranger sis...I've been picking up your chores while you've been away ...having to clean the litter boxes all by myself.
                          Whatever you guys used to feed me we also fed to PH I think ? *does not remember*

Anyhow; my newest obsession aside from writing is a certain MMO titled, The Old republic; if you follow me on DA then you are well away of my writing obsession, however my latest obsession is both writing and gaming, like mentioned, it is a certian MMO. a Star Wars MMO at that!

I am personally overjoyed that my laptop can play it perfectly fine too!

Aheh; yeah it kinda sucked me in hook, line and sinker, hell the whole danged fishingboat!!!

I thought we graduated PH to toilets directly ? Oh wait I forgot, nevermind

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Whatever you guys used to feed me we also fed to PH I think ? *does not remember*

Anyhow; my newest obsession aside from writing is a certain MMO titled, The Old republic; if you follow me on DA then you are well away of my writing obsession, however my latest obsession is both writing and gaming, like mentioned, it is a certian MMO. a Star Wars MMO at that!

I am personally overjoyed that my laptop can play it perfectly fine too!

Aheh; yeah it kinda sucked me in hook, line and sinker, hell the whole danged fishingboat!!!

I thought we graduated PH to toilets directly ? Oh wait I forgot, nevermind
                            I've played Star Wars TOR too! But only the free version actually Foley and I played it together ....wow those were the days. I am talking a couple years ago we played it. I think they went in and changed their servers and upgraded stuff and deleted old characters which sort of pissed me off I don't know but it was pretty cool from what I remember of it.

Comment

I've played Star Wars TOR too! But only the free version actually Foley and I played it together ....wow those were the days. I am talking a couple years ago we played it. I think they went in and changed their servers and upgraded stuff and deleted old characters which sort of pissed me off I don't know but it was pretty cool from what I remember of it.
                              I'm subbed, totally loving it so far, got 14 characters right now, two Chiss, one Zabrak, three Humans, the rest are Cathar. Four of them are level 65 too! I got.... two jedi Knights, two troopers, a Smuggler, five Jedi Sages/Consulars, a Sith Inquistor/assassin, a Sith Warrior, A Empire Sniper, and a Imperial Bounty Hunter so far

I totally love the storylines!

When I saw the Cathar {felines} were playable, I unlocked it and made a full Courtroom {12 jury and judge} then made the Balif.

Dont ask me their names, I dont remember them all aside from a few, Deiyi, Cyn'thiana, Ba'tija, Snowbund, Vir'i. Sonyjae {pronounced Sonya} and Mir'ana all female

I am also in a guild. its called The Drunk Side of the Force

Comment

I'm subbed, totally loving it so far, got 14 characters right now, two Chiss, one Zabrak, three Humans, the rest are Cathar. Four of them are level 65 too! I got.... two jedi Knights, two troopers, a Smuggler, five Jedi Sages/Consulars, a Sith Inquistor/assassin, a Sith Warrior, A Empire Sniper, and a Imperial Bounty Hunter so far

I totally love the storylines!

When I saw the Cathar {felines} were playable, I unlocked it and made a full Courtroom {12 jury and judge} then made the Balif.

Dont ask me their names, I dont remember them all aside from a few, Deiyi, Cyn'thiana, Ba'tija, Snowbund, Vir'i. Sonyjae {pronounced Sonya} and Mir'ana all female

I am also in a guild. its called The Drunk Side of the Force
                                Ha ha sounds like you are having great fun with it! Yeah the only way to really play that game and have fun with it is to be subbed and to be in a guild. I don't have the money to have subs to online games sadly so I have been playing SP games and my obsessions are Fall Out 4 and Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquistion. All three of those games rock if you ask me and can provide hours of entertainment. I don't really like the MMO experience the few times I played because to me it really breaks immersion in the story telling. I prefer SP games for immersion into the story. Because in an MMO you'll get to the end of the quest to fight some boss and everyone and there brother is already there killing the thing It's sort if disappointing. MMO's aren't really my thing. they are fun if you have the time and money and make the friends to hang with you online though.

Comment

Working...
                                X