The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is searching through Nola's room*

There are a series of tunnels through the piles of junk.. I saw the floor near the door... But the tunnels go down.. And up..

I'll keep searching on this level for now.. But it feels like I've already gone past where the back wall should be.. This place makes no sense.. It seems too big..

Comment

You need to zig zag PH
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I've been searching for hours.. Still no sign of Nola..

Comment

Let's pray the structure doesn't collapse
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Day 15... Still no sign of Nola.. Or the back wall. This place is far bigger than should be possible, even in the Cantina.. I've searched through so many piles of junk.. It's as if everything Nola has ever owned is in here..

Comment

That's it, then. Nola has been patterned for data storage.

Comment

I just had a thought. Several actually. Well, a lot.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

No more Nola?

Care to share the thoughts? I'm detecting nefarious thoughts from your direction.....
                  Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Sure. Everyone! Get toothpaste, marbles, copies of Jelgate's vacation photos and meet me in the Mod room!
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

That was cold. But I vowed never to wear pants, even in Greenland
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Day 357.. No..358..9?... I still haven't found Nola.. This place is impossibly huge.. It seems to go on forever. I did find the shrine to Cow, I have been using it as a base, a safe place to sleep at night. The parachute makes an excellent blanket.

At night I hear noises.. Like there is something whispering, I haven't seen anything yet, but I don't think I'm alone in here...

Comment

*whispers*Don't be afraid......just come deeper into the facility....

*clangs*

*watches to see what happens in this experiment*
                          Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Day 412.. I think.. There is definitely something here, but I don't think it is Nola.. I don't know what it is saying.. It sounds distorted.. But definitely male.. The whispering is now accompanied by a loud banging noise that seems to be coming from all around.. whatever this place is..

I have to leave the safety of the Cow Shrine if I want to find Nola.. But I have to be careful, and quiet.. I feel like whatever this thing is... It's hunting me..

Comment

Maybe it hunts by infrared or thermal imaging?

Comment

Maybe it hunts by post?
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X