No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only level 8 I still run and hide when monsters start chasing me.. Bullets are so hard to find!

My power armour is the basic rusty junk model.. But it has a headlight

Comment

*installs a seat in PH's armoe*

This is where I will sit
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

But. but.. The inside is only big enough for one person.. It's a suit.. There's no room for a seat..

Comment

That is why the seat is on the armor. You will be like my horse
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            I'm only level 8 I still run and hide when monsters start chasing me.. Bullets are so hard to find!

My power armour is the basic rusty junk model.. But it has a headlight
            Holy Moly you gotta play more..I'm level like 90 or something
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Im level jelgate
              Jelgate is right

Comment

we're only interested in the more advanced levels

Comment

This time you have gone too far.

*locks SQ in the new Foley room*
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    Holy Moly you gotta play more..I'm level like 90 or something
                    I am now level 10 And I have a shiny new laser rifle I stole from a Synth

I also made it back home and repaired my armour By the time I made it back I only had one arm, the chest piece and the helmet left

Comment

Reminds me of starting out in Everquest about 16 years ago.

Comment

I also made it back home and repaired my armour By the time I made it back I only had one arm, the chest piece and the helmet left
                        I have the arm

*scratches back with arm*

Do you want it back?
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          This time you have gone too far.

*locks SQ in the new Foley room*
                          I'm there already and I've grown longer nails *claws way out*

teehee You can upgrade the rifle and it could be pretty good. I never used those much. As soon as you get ahold of a larger caliber pistol or rifle that is my weapon of choice... I prefer ballistic damage. Well I do take that back...that got me through most of the game but now on the harder levels I have a Laser Gatling Gun it's the most OP weapon in the game. The dude on the Prydwen sells it....save up.....and buy that gun! However, it uses fusion cores for ammo....so you won't use it all the time but only when you are up against big predators. I think they changed it and made it so you can mod it out for other ammo types though.
                          https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com...1452553954.jpg

Comment

Its made of steel and PH"s body odor
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                              I'm there already and I've grown longer nails *claws way out*

teehee You can upgrade the rifle and it could be pretty good. I never used those much. As soon as you get ahold of a larger caliber pistol or rifle that is my weapon of choice... I prefer ballistic damage. Well I do take that back...that got me through most of the game but now on the harder levels I have a Laser Gatling Gun it's the most OP weapon in the game. The dude on the Prydwen sells it....save up.....and buy that gun! However, it uses fusion cores for ammo....so you won't use it all the time but only when you are up against big predators. I think they changed it and made it so you can mod it out for other ammo types though.
                              https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com...1452553954.jpg
                              I only have one fusion core now They don't last long..

Comment

If you recall, I went to look at a used boat yesterday, once I got off the couch.

It looks like I'm going to buy it. Good shape for a 20+ year old boat. Good interior, floor is solid, and runs good. I like the way it handles, it does well in choppy water. Does about 40 by the GPS in my phone. Speed will likely improve with a proper size prop on it. Existing is a little too low in pitch.

Needs a little mechanical work, primarily a noise coming from the engine area, the dealer says it's the gimbal bearing, and I know enough about these things to know that is perfectly reasonable explanation. Contingent upon this problem being resolved, I make the deal next weekend.
                                Last edited by Annoyed; 17 April 2016, 06:21 AM. Reason: Spelling error.

Comment

Working...
                                X