The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    And a big reason for the current implosion is Trump.
    You know that's not a good thing, right? Destroying one half of a two party system.. Your beloved Republicans might never recover enough credibility to challenge the Democrats after the damage Trump has done...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      *is helping* Did you see the bird that landed on his podium?
      I kind of gave up on the race. I hate them all
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I kind of gave up on the race. I hate them all
        But it's the final season of America! The writers have gone crazy and are just throwing in anything they can think of now because there's no chance of renewal..

Comment

Pfft. America is going to outlive the British Empire
          Jelgate is right

Comment

We call it the Commonwealth now..

Comment

We're still going to outlive them
              Jelgate is right

Comment

It seems like you're trying to destroy yourselves.. How has Trump made it so far?

Comment

You could make that assessment for most governments
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

We need President Rushmore to return to fight Trump.. He's the strongest president.. 200 feet tall and he has four heads.. The prophecy says he'll return when we need him the most..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      You know that's not a good thing, right? Destroying one half of a two party system.. Your beloved Republicans might never recover enough credibility to challenge the Democrats after the damage Trump has done...
                      Well, in my eyes, the current management of the Republican party is irrecoverably corrupt, beyond hope of redemption. So it's destruction is a good thing. Whatever arises to take its place might represent the interests of the working class people on the right side of the spectrum, as opposed to having sold them selves to big business, lock stock & barrel.

Why do you think the "establishment" Republicans are in all out panic mode?

And considering Trump's overwhelming popularity among Republican voters, there seem to be an awful lot of people who are complete agreement.

Comment

A multi-billionaire represents the working class to you? One who promises tax cuts for the rich? More money going to the top 1%.. Trickle down economics doesn't work. Not in the way you've been led to believe..

Comment

None of you can see the big picture
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

And I might point out that the Democrats have pretty much the same problem. Col. Sanders is doing very well at the polls, but the Democrats are using superdelegates to defy the choice of the voters and ensure that their chosen champion wins the nomination regardless of the actual ballot box.
                            So we have the management of both major parties defying what seems to be the will of their voters. How screwed up is that?

Comment

We should of listened to Washington.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

why is this looking like the political discussions thread? *hides*
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X