The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    So why agree with Annoyed's hate? New droid looks silly!! That's proof the entire franchise is ruined!! If it can survive Jar Jar, it can survive anything.

Look at BB8 as the amazing engineering accomplishment that it is. It's a real robot. Not CGI. Even the bit that always stays on top of the ball part.
    That's not what I said. I said the story sucks and the new actors can't act. I didn't say anything about BB-8 other than confirming that it acts just as silly as it looks. That isn't a complaint.
    Meh...

Comment

We can agree nothing is sillier and stupider than Doctor Who
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I can't watch TOS don't make me but I am rewatching TNG on Netflix and this was Gene wanted to do all along but I am in the first season and yes there are some sexist things mainly the guests storylines
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          We can agree nothing is sillier and stupider than Doctor Who
          The inconsistency in the episodes is the most annoying thing. It can go from timeless classic 'The Witch's Familiar' one week to interesting idea, badly done 'under the lake' the next.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            I can't watch TOS don't make me but I am rewatching TNG on Netflix and this was Gene wanted to do all along but I am in the first season and yes there are some sexist things mainly the guests storylines
            Lets watch Code of Honor. Its not racist at all
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Lets watch Code of Honor. Its not racist at all
              not familiar with that movie
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Its a TNG episode
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Its a TNG episode
                  yes that was the sexist ep I was talking about had to look for ep title
                  sigpic

Comment

And you call yourself a Star Trek fan.

I hope you get assimilated.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

saw the first ep with the Traveler enjoyed that one
                      sigpic

Comment

You need to watch Deep Space Nine. Its the best. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I am going to watch that next and Babylon 5 at the same time because of their infamous history together
                          sigpic

Comment

That just JMS whining because his show didn't do as well financially as DS9
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't think it was just about money Gene did not always act honorably with writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Ds9 was after Roddenberry died. He stopped being involved after S2 of TNG
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X