The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    *mashes coconut cream pie in Foley's face*......HI!
    That was not a nice way to greet someone.

Comment

Yeah I want to take a little trip and thought it would be interesting to visit that "Ghost Town" Gary, Indiana but seriously it is one of the most dangerous cities in America and I googled.... "Is it safe to visit Gary IN" and the answers were pretty frightening I just wanted to look at their abandoned downtown buildings but yeah... Probably better not.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        That would be very impossible, so, thsat said do the quiz and post your result here with picture like everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Yeah I want to take a little trip and thought it would be interesting to visit that "Ghost Town" Gary, Indiana but seriously it is one of the most dangerous cities in America and I googled.... "Is it safe to visit Gary IN" and the answers were pretty frightening I just wanted to look at their abandoned downtown buildings but yeah... Probably better not.
          not unless you got Kull warrior armor and at least a Thompson SMG sounds like.....

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            That was not a nice way to greet someone.
            what...now you have something to eat....

Comment

...*wonders if he should google*

Comment

what...now you have something to eat....
                I want Hot Dogs.

Comment

not unless you got Kull warrior armor and at least a Thompson SMG sounds like.....
                  yeah I think
                  ...*wonders if he should google*
                  Well this is the place they featured a couple years ago on the History Channel "Life After People" series in which what it would look like if a town was just deserted ...and it was really eerie... you can find the gallery of pics here and take a virtual tour of the place
                  http://www.forbidden-places.net/urba...host-town#gal1

I want Hot Dogs.
                  *gives him some hot dogs.....but with Mustard* hehehehehehe

Comment

I want Hot Dogs.
                    You are a sad, strange little man.
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah I think

Well this is the place they featured a couple years ago on the History Channel "Life After People" series in which what it would look like if a town was just deserted ...and it was really eerie... you can find the gallery of pics here and take a virtual tour of the place

oh ok

You are a cruel mean little woman.

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                      You are a sad, strange little man.
                      ...what? They're Kosher.

Comment

I want Hot Dogs.
                        *gives beef franks with hickory smoked BBQ sauce to foley*

Comment

*gives beef franks with hickory smoked BBQ sauce to foley*
                          *picks up the plate...looks at the Hot Dogs from eye level....picks it up higher...rotates it....sniffs at them...passes it onto SQ*

Comment

yeah I think

yeah...with Kull Warrior armor and a Thompson SMG (or maybe a HALO BR55...) I could be Gary's Robocop....except I would actually be human underneath all that armor.....

Comment

...what? They're Kosher.
                              I can barely stand the thought of hot dogs, let alone an actual one. That's all.
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

oh ok

You are a cruel mean little woman.

...what? They're Kosher.
                                What? Mustard is awesome

*picks up the plate...looks at the Hot Dogs from eye level....picks it up higher...rotates it....sniffs at them...passes it onto SQ*
                                oh do you only eat Kosher Hot Dogs now?

yeah...with Kull Warrior armor and a Thompson SMG (or maybe a HALO BR55...) I could be Gary's Robocop....except I would actually be human underneath all that armor.....
                                awesome *feels like she wants to look under the armor just to check* ....hehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X