sigpic

Comment

But the microwave is in your room
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          What did jelgate do
          The cake was three hours ago.. and I wasn't here..

Comment

But I like cake
            Jelgate is right

Comment

We can get Pookey to jump out of one for you

Comment

Its not the same
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm putting my hat in for the race with an old friend. May the bacon have mercy on our opponents.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'll be voting for Darth Vader.. I think he stands for everything I believe in

Comment

Then you will be deported to Zac Effron Island
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

He was born into slavery and spent most of his early life in poverty so he would be in favour of raising the minimum wage, because he saw first hand how hard life is for people when they can't afford even the most basic essentials..

As a Jedi/Sith he's in favour of gun control, he would never use such an uncivilised weapon.

Also as a Jedi it was illegal for him to marry, so he would support marriage equality, being forced to marry in secret destroyed his family. Having to keep it a secret is what forced him to seek the help of Palpatine when he thought Padme was going to die. If he had been allowed to marry and raise his family without fear of being cast out of the Jedi Order, he wouldn't have done any of the terrible things he did..

And let's not forget he's a quadruple amputee who needs a life support suit to survive, the suit and the artificial limbs probably aren't cheap. And because of his Jedi training, putting the needs of others first, and helping the people who need help, he would most likely support a public health care system
                        Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 14 October 2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I am going to counter with one word: Shinnies
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

For me?

*votes Jel*

Comment

*folds hands*

Excellent
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                He was born into slavery and spent most of his early life in poverty so he would be in favour of raising the minimum wage, because he saw first hand how hard life is for people when they can't afford even the most basic essentials..

As a Jedi/Sith he's in favour of gun control, he would never use such an uncivilised weapon.

Also as a Jedi it was illegal for him to marry, so he would support marriage equality, being forced to marry in secret destroyed his family. Having to keep it a secret is what forced him to seek the help of Palpatine when he thought Padme was going to die. If he had been allowed to marry and raise his family without fear of being cast out of the Jedi Order, he wouldn't have done any of the terrible things he did..

And let's not forget he's a quadruple amputee who needs a life support suit to survive, the suit and the artificial limbs probably aren't cheap. And because of his Jedi training, putting the needs of others first, and helping the people who need help, he would most likely support a public health care system
                                He's also a psychotic child-murder who killed his own wife and took part in the massacre and near-extinction of an entire religion/ethnicity (depending on how you interpret the Force), is second in command of an intergalactic army that oppresses all under its rule, does not hesitate to murder his subordinates on a whim, and probably couldn't care less about gun control since blasters couldn't possibly do HIM any damage and he clearly doesn't care at all about the lives of others... He basically ruined an entire galaxy and facilitated the murder of billions (at least, since Empire destroyed an entire planet) because he was a whiny, egotistical, self-centered teenager.

I'm voting for Jello/Camello and the frog.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X