X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    The camel is looking delicious....
    Noooo don't eat her. *zats Todd*

That's right. It might be a new Cantina but the zats are still the same.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
      WoT (wheel of time?) burned me out... 11 books in a row, one after the other. i started slowing down about book 8 (the first ones were finished in maybe a few days)

but yeah, good books, interesting gateways
      Yeah. Just wonderful.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        Well, you might as well wait until A Memory of Light comes out, then you can read from beginning to end without stopping.
        I LOVE Wot... and that makes ME cringe Tho, my bro will probably do it.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          Have praise. Looking through the first now.

They're actually allowed to post stuff this detailed online?
          you've obviously never worked in a legal office
          (for the record, i actually have, so i've some insight to what i'm reading - though not a whole helluva lot, esp considering i'm in northern ireland)

the first doesn't seem to have the actual documents that are filed by solicitors. what it does have is a transcript of the actions taken - i.e. "he yelled at me" "she yelled back at me" type stuff. nothing major really.

you may notice that at around 31-35, all dated 07-21-1995, that there are multiple answers to things. everyone has to answer everything, individually and in detail, and the amount of work it creates... it's bad.

ohh - stargate is specified at point 58, dated 01-12-1996. so yep, without doubt, it is related to stargate.

the second link i'd provided is essentially another wiki type site
          Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            I LOVE Wot... and that makes ME cringe Tho, my bro will probably do it.
            i bought the lot in one go, whatever's out. all thirteen. i've put it on hold at book 12
            Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

This new ship it smells.... funky! Did Mapp steal it from those disgusting aliens from the South Western spiral arm of the Andromeda Galaxy?

*Pukes in the center of the bar*

This shall be the site of the new pit... WP get digging!
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Mapp... why a Camel?
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                  you've obviously never worked in a legal office
                  (for the record, i actually have, so i've some insight to what i'm reading - though not a whole helluva lot, esp considering i'm in northern ireland)

the first doesn't seem to have the actual documents that are filed by solicitors. what it does have is a transcript of the actions taken - i.e. "he yelled at me" "she yelled back at me" type stuff. nothing major really.

you may notice that at around 31-35, all dated 07-21-1995, that there are multiple answers to things. everyone has to answer everything, individually and in detail, and the amount of work it creates... it's bad.

ohh - stargate is specified at point 58, dated 01-12-1996. so yep, without doubt, it is related to stargate.

the second link i'd provided is essentially another wiki type site
                  I'll admit that while I did spend a year studying law, it was more because the teenage Mappalazarou was ensnared into the room by incredibly gorgeous girls, so not an awful lot of study came from it. I am surprised though - we never covered this sort of stuff (well maybe a bit on civil law, but almost entirely british). It's very interesting. I wonder if anyone has linked to it out in General Discussion before?
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I never did finish reading Wizard's First Rule. Once Legend of the Seeker was cancelled I got sad. Plus I haven't read a book in almost a year. And I like to read. I've been distracted by the interwebz.

Noooo don't eat her. *zats Todd*

That's right. It might be a new Cantina but the zats are still the same.
                    Bully. It hwuts mwe. But zats are the bestest.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      This new ship it smells.... funky! Did Mapp steal it from those disgusting aliens from the South Western spiral arm of the Andromeda Galaxy?

The ship may be brand new, but it is full of dust already! PA said it wasn't dust but I have yet to see evidence suggesting otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

The Basement automatically transferred over from the previous Cantina.

It's the same Cantina with a new younger face. It happens when she reaches a certain age. She needs to re-invogorate herself and all that.

As for the smell, that would be my new camel.

Still workin' on the name.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        Mapp... why a Camel?
                        Because it's the one thing the previous Cantina never had. HaHAAR! *zats Dray*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I never did finish reading Wizard's First Rule. Once Legend of the Seeker was cancelled I got sad. Plus I haven't read a book in almost a year. And I like to read. I've been distracted by the interwebz.

Bully. It hwuts mwe. But zats are the bestest.
                          Jelgate is almost done with that book. 8 more chapters to go.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Aperture Science
                            Time, when viewed from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. Turns out, We've figured out how to move around this ball. Also space. We can use the "ball" to move around space too.
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

It's the same Cantina with a new younger face. It happens when she reaches a certain age. She needs to re-invogorate herself and all that.

* dodges out of the way with Assassin's Creed style ease and takes Mapp's zat from him*

Now the tables turn, brother dear...
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

You named that rock Tame II. I suggest the camel be called Bagpuss III. Its smelly and serves us. Seems like our enemies
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X