The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
    i can hazard a guess - thin blood, not clotting up properly for healing.

understandable that he'd be concerned, you could faint with it iirc. he doesn't want sued
    He asked about that. Which was rather embarrassing because he talks with a gorgeous irish accent and he's blonde. He was also asking about my periods. embarassing. but no, it's only ever when im faced with a needle, all other cuts and injuries heal fine. except lately where ive been bruising like a banana for 2 weeks *sigh*

i cant remember the last booster i got. Was it the BCG? hmmm.

Feel sorry for you jello. Becky had her boosters last week and she wouldn't speak to us for 2 hours
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
      Opposite to me again Only ever been to A+E as a patient once, and most of the time I spent there I was waiting in a long long queue with a girl who threw a tantrum over a hot chocolate vender.
      I was there every month, regular as clockwork for about 5 years I used to know all the nurses. Thats only my Asthma attacks though, that doesn't include the fractured elbow, the scalding and 3rd degree burns on my arm, that time i sliced my arm open....

But i hate, literally HATE dentists. Got that from my mother i think. The last time i was there they said i could need braces in the future and i said i was never going back if that was his decision.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        I was there every month, regular as clockwork for about 5 years I used to know all the nurses. Thats only my Asthma attacks though, that doesn't include the fractured elbow, the scalding and 3rd degree burns on my arm, that time i sliced my arm open....

But i hate, literally HATE dentists. Got that from my mother i think. The last time i was there they said i could need braces in the future and i said i was never going back if that was his decision.
        *Straps Susie to a chair* *Whips out tool*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          *Straps Susie to a chair* *Whips out tool*
          Not in the mood Ukky
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Not in the mood Ukky
            *Jumps out the window*
            sigpic

Comment

last time i was with my doctor was because a job required it - which must have been last year, or the year before.

as for the dentist, i genuinely don't remember when i was last there. i don't have bad teeth - i don't look after them, i admit, but the last time i did see the dentist, my teeth were healthy and strong
              Last time I went to the Doctor about anything serious it was earlier this year, because I thought I was losing my hearing in my left ear. Turns out it just needed a bit of cleaning out :/

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I was at the doctor today, My uni wants proof of me having a Booster and the Hepatitis B vaccine. I also have to be tested for Tubercolis
              Get well Jel.

I used to know all of the staff last yeah when I worked full-time in the hospital. I miss working there. Used to go around mending the televisions on every ward. I got full access to every single one, saw things usually reserved for Doctors and Nurses. Felt well important I miss working there
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I got ot know almost all the nurses at my old Docotrs back home becuaseI had to go i nfor blood tests s often. Tehy actually ask after me if one of my family is in also got to meet al lteh ocors when they ere trying ot work out what the hades was wrong with my joints before they refered me to a specilist.
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                  Last time I went to the Doctor about anything serious it was earlier this year, because I thought I was losing my hearing in my left ear. Turns out it just needed a bit of cleaning out :/

Get well Jel.

I used to know all of the staff last yeah when I worked full-time in the hospital. I miss working there. Used to go around mending the televisions on every ward. I got full access to every single one, saw things usually reserved for Doctors and Nurses. Felt well important I miss working there
                  I'm not sick (well except in the head) just need my immunizations documented
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    I got ot know almost all the nurses at my old Docotrs back home becuaseI had to go i nfor blood tests s often. Tehy actually ask after me if one of my family is in also got to meet al lteh ocors when they ere trying ot work out what the hades was wrong with my joints before they refered me to a specilist.
                    *Sends Dray there*
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles dray*

sigpic

Comment

One time I was having a scan which needed some kind of dye in my blood to make it work... the needle went into my arm ok.. and then blood shot across the room

Comment

*Shoots across the room, landing on the lurking WP*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            *Shoots across the room, landing on the lurking WP*
                            don't think you're the only thing landing
                            Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            .. and then blood shot across the room
                            (sorry, temptation ) wb WP
                            Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

*gives everyone New Cantinian Hats*

....*watches Keeper's hat fall through Keeper and land on the floor*

Comment

Im the most awesome thing landing.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                *gives everyone New Cantinian Hats*

....*watches Keeper's hat fall through Keeper and land on the floor*
                                *Puts the hat on backwards* I be soooo cool.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X