• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hospital food taste like school cafeteria foo
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm incarcerated in the hospital at the moment. At least they have wifi.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Hospital food taste like school cafeteria foo
        I'll have you know I used to like our school food Yeah I know I'm weird...but I liked those square pizza's and the hamburgers that were sort of questionable...but meh.... my Mom was a nutrition nut (sorta like Michelle Obama ) and didn't let us eat junk food or pizza and hamburgers all that much so that was a real treat for me
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Hamburgers don't have to be fattening if cooked properly
          Jelgate is right

Comment

where's the fun in that?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I'm incarcerated in the hospital at the moment. At least they have wifi.
              Oh? Hope you are ok? Meh.....drag it out for as long as possible so you don't have the cook, clean or do laundry oh and the free wifi is a plus
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Legal highs. Aint it great?
                Jelgate is right

Comment

so far, this has to rate as the all-time pits of hospital stays. With the exception of wifi, it took hours to get a drink of water, more time to get some dinner (requested it when I got here at 6, finally brought a sandwich at 9:30) Asked for pain meds at 7 - it's 5 minutes until 10 now and the best they've done so far is bring me a friggin' ice pack
                  sigpic

Comment

"it's coming up from the pharmacy" - by way of Hong Kong I suppose
                    sigpic

Comment

so far, this has to rate as the all-time pits of hospital stays. With the exception of wifi, it took hours to get a drink of water, more time to get some dinner (requested it when I got here at 6, finally brought a sandwich at 9:30) Asked for pain meds at 7 - it's 5 minutes until 10 now and the best they've done so far is bring me a friggin' ice pack
                      So...why are you there?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

that's the funny part - for migraine treatment. But they can't seem to bring me any meds for my migraine!
                        sigpic

Comment

Its all about priority. Other patients must be more serious
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

naw, I get one nurse who tells me that she will be taking care of me tonight until 11 and then I never see her again. And the later nurses all say that the previous nurses didn't do whatever... and a doctor, whom I've never seen before, comes in and gives me the basic neurological work up yet fails to put in the med orders (per the nurses)

one big screwup

Oh, and they've got me in some sort of semi-ICU ward thing - with a freakin' heart monitor no less!
                            sigpic

Comment

that's the funny part - for migraine treatment. But they can't seem to bring me any meds for my migraine!
                              Wow...I'm glad men are less likely to have such issues. They seem to be a real monster for you.
                              Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Its all about priority. Other patients must be more serious
                              That makes cold sense.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

my sister swears by those "Be Kool Migraine ice" forehead strips...says they help whenever she gets a bad headache/migraine, shame you don't have any on you

Comment

Working...
                                X