Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      I never left.
      but you were not here so you were gone to me
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        and you fail because you just say I fail without proposing a counter.
        It's not rambling, or nonsense or random. And the truth isn't only valid on some other level. It's an expression of philosophical truth, of lateral thought and expression. Objects within a context to define their purpose.. Without the context what purpose do they serve? Are they still the same object without the context? .........*wanders off still talking to self*

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          General facts? In other words you heard someone say something like that without backing it up with any concrete evidence?

So I can just say computers cause lung cancer, and it's not pertinent whether or not I can prove cause and effect and yet still claim it's a general fact?
          No its pure common sense. There are good colleges, and bad colleges, and colleges that specialize, or do, different things. Some might teach you machine code, and some might teach you philosophy, or literature. It does not take a rocket scientist..or ...a college grad to figure this out.

Comment

this is really creepy
            Yeah well I"m good at creepy sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              It's not rambling, or nonsense or random. And the truth isn't only valid on some other level. It's an expression of philosophical truth, of lateral thought and expression. Objects within a context to define their purpose.. Without the context what purpose do they serve? Are they still the same object without the context? .........*wanders off still talking to self*
              *applauds and whistles*

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                Yeah well I"m good at creepy sometimes
                sometimes? *glomps*

Comment

oh...sweetness
                  Nows you understands!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

No its pure common sense. There are good colleges, and bad colleges, and colleges that specialize, or do, different things. Some might teach you machine code, and some might teach you philosophy, or literature. It does not take a rocket scientist..or ...a college grad to figure this out.
                    Colleges.... teach different subjects? It's so obvious now!

Comment

*applauds and whistles*
                      You didn't understand a word of it

Jel! Say something doctory! I bet it will seem like random nonsense too!

Comment

To the Foley Crackpot library.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Nows you understands!!
                          Yes I understand many things.

It always has been. At least to most sane and reasonable and intelligent people.
                          You didn't understand a word of it

Jel! Say something doctory! I bet it will seem like random nonsense too!
                          I understood a lot of it.

Comment

sometimes? *glomps*
                            yeah this is why you put up with me *giggles*

*makes a record and breaks it so she can play the broken record over and over again*

Comment

Common sense is often subjective. If someone you just meet sticks out his hand to you, common sense dictates that you grab it and "shake hands" but that is only within a culture. But if you were of another culture alien to such a custom, like Japanese in the early 1800's, you'd be confused as to why a person you just met is sticking his hand out. However, that doesn't mean that you lack common sense.

Common sense is not a fact. Also, it's not the college, it's the individual. Colleges just present opportunities for individuals. Example, send an Idiot to Harvard and send an average person to a community college. Chances are that the average person will be much more "productive" in his field than the "idiot." It's how well you apply yourself, and that goes for life in general.

College is just a tool people can use, you don't have to use it. However not using it means that you do have to use other tools. This seems like "common sense" to me...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

*makes a record and breaks it so she can play the broken record over and over again*
                                We will call it the Foley song*

Comment

Working...
                                X