• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Velly intellesting.
    Maybe he just likes the doctor..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      Maybe he just likes the doctor..
      Or he could be the doctor. Maybe it's his appt.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        Or he could be the doctor. Maybe it's his appt.
        No, I am not the Doctor. However, my appointment is to change something.
        sigpic
        Don't touch Lola

Comment

We can do that more easily here. *throws rick in the gender change machine*
          Meh...

Comment

*snip snip clip clip*
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

*puts fly in the guillotine*
              Meh...

Comment

*eats all the cake*
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

I would like to complain about the fact that although my university designates me as an electrical/computer engineering major, 6 out of 7 senior-level computer engineering classes are no longer offered. (Naturally, the one remaining class conflicts with another I'm required to take.)

So, basically, they want me to take all my senior-level coursework in areas that are outside of my main area of study.

That makes perfect sense.

*cranky*
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ahhh Coillege.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      I would like to complain about the fact that although my university designates me as an electrical/computer engineering major, 6 out of 7 senior-level computer engineering classes are no longer offered. (Naturally, the one remaining class conflicts with another I'm required to take.)

So, basically, they want me to take all my senior-level coursework in areas that are outside of my main area of study.

That makes perfect sense.

*cranky*
                      Senior? Skip a level or something? Ever thought about taking a minor? Oh and HI! *Glomps Wings* My hero!!!
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Senior? Skip a level or something? Ever thought about taking a minor? Oh and HI! *Glomps Wings* My hero!!!
                        Heyo! *GLOMPs*

I'm taking senior engineering courses next semester and starting my senior design proposal. This is my last semester of all junior-level courses.

I'm actually double-majoring in math, too. I've already taken most of those courses, including some 400-levels.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Heyo! *GLOMPs*

I'm taking senior engineering courses next semester and starting my senior design proposal. This is my last semester of all junior-level courses.

I'm actually double-majoring in math, too. I've already taken most of those courses, including some 400-levels.
                          Cheez, what do you expect...you tested out of your gen eds...something has to fill in the gaps. Well know you can just take fun courses. Interested in Astronomy? What's stopping you? (Other than your GPA...don't wanna tank a course). You could take a foreign language. The possibilities are endless...unless they don't offer it.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            Cheez, what do you expect...you tested out of your gen eds...something has to fill in the gaps. Well know you can just take fun courses. Interested in Astronomy? What's stopping you? (Other than your GPA...don't wanna tank a course). You could take a foreign language. The possibilities are endless...unless they don't offer it.
                            Oh, I already have all the electives and credit hours I need. More than enough, really. I'm just annoyed that the senior level courses--which are supposed to focus on your preferred area of specialization in preparation for your career--are not being offered in the areas I find most interesting, which are computers/microcontrollers/signal processing.

So I'm stuck "specializing" in areas that I'm not really interested in or good at. (I still got "A"s, but I don't understand or like the other areas as much as the computer engineering.)
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I actually really did want to take German, though. But people kept telling me it'd be better to learn it outside the classroom.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I actually really did want to take German, though. But people kept telling me it'd be better to learn it outside the classroom.
                                *nods* This is true, just like spanish and Arabic. Its best to learn it directly from the people in question that speak it fluently. For example I may type good english, but I write perfectly in Chinese Traditional, I speak Chinese {along with a bit of cantonese} and english very well too. though it is fun to swear with star wars and transformers and even so cat related terms too.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X