The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    It was pages and it was mostly tom and Mapp.
    Ooooh right.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Just JellyWorld? No PeanutButterWorld?
      Those were good times. I miss those days.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

bah... need for sleep is kicking in after all

nn folks (even though it's almost 6AM here) and i'm sure i'll miss about20 pages before i'm back
        Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

night night

pb & jelly world sounds good to me

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
            night night

pb & jelly world sounds good to me
            *slaps billy*

Don't talk about things you don't understand. I'm off to bed too.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Night jel
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*yawns* apparently the mods are unhappy with us. *shrug* nothing new there. What is new is that the mods have 'Noted the request' for our subforum, weather we'll get it or not depends on how ruthlessly we persue this. Now....Wheres the damn kettle?
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

last but one exam in 30min....I should get going - but I wanted to say I like how this place already has a lived in feeling

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    *yawns* apparently the mods are unhappy with us. *shrug* nothing new there. What is new is that the mods have 'Noted the request' for our subforum, weather we'll get it or not depends on how ruthlessly we persue this. Now....Wheres the damn kettle?
                    Question from the non-Cantina-er around here: What's up with that history? Is there a written log or have there just been too many jokes about the Cantina taking over the forum? I've been noticing a few disparaging comments from a certain mod, so just kinda curious.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Have I missed something?
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        Question from the non-Cantina-er around here: What's up with that history? Is there a written log or have there just been too many jokes about the Cantina taking over the forum? I've been noticing a few disparaging comments from a certain mod, so just kinda curious.
                        There have been a few fun and playful threads made for the cantina, like our Court where entertainment is free depending if you can handle the gore but lately we've branched out into RP and with such a huge history we do have multiple threads, which the mods are totally unhappy with. We're like a virus. The original thread has gotten so big now that it'll be destroyed if we post any more so Mapp suggested stickying it to offtopic to prevent it being eaten by the beast of gateworld. The mods are totally against the idea. So we decided to kill two birds with one stone and try for a subforum. Offtopic gets rid of our rediculous threads, we save the original thread and all is well. Dont think the mods are overly impressed with giving us what we'd like. Unfortunately it's our only option since they have made it perfectly clear that the Cantina has no right to be stickied to offtopic any more than Jelgate's Playboy magazines.
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          Have I missed something?
                          Not really Dray. The mods are playing hard to get is all Let's all try not to upset them more than usual and we could actually agree to something.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

There have been a few fun and playful threads made for the cantina, like our Court where entertainment is free depending if you can handle the gore but lately we've branched out into RP and with such a huge history we do have multiple threads, which the mods are totally unhappy with. We're like a virus. The original thread has gotten so big now that it'll be destroyed if we post any more so Mapp suggested stickying it to offtopic to prevent it being eaten by the beast of gateworld. The mods are totally against the idea. So we decided to kill two birds with one stone and try for a subforum. Offtopic gets rid of our ridiculous threads, we save the original thread and all is well. Dont think the mods are overly impressed with giving us what we'd like. Unfortunately it's our only option since they have made it perfectly clear that the Cantina has no right to be stickied to offtopic any more than Jelgate's Playboy magazines.
                            Right. Cheers Susanne.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Now where is that blasted kettle? *roots around the bar. Throws a Headless Chicken at MS3K.* Ah...Ah! AHHA! Kettle! *opens it* With...Giblets inside? PH....
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Now where is that blasted kettle? *roots around the bar. Throws a Headless Chicken at MS3K.* Ah...Ah! AHHA! Kettle! *opens it* With...Giblets inside? PH....
                                Cow didn't need them any more... What was I supposed to do with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X