• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Yes Martin Crane.
    if you say so *smiles and waves*

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    That is not due to being well staffed. That is because the weirdos come out at time
    so all the more reason they should be better staffed
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

emergency rooms tend to be full of people who don't require emergency care, or only require it because they have not had access to primary care and are now in a very bad way
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        if you say so *smiles and waves*

so all the more reason they should be better staffed
        Their comes a point of overstaffing. Say I have a restaurant. I can only have so many waiter, cooks, etc due to work space, machinery, etc. The same is applied to a hospital. The layout and machinary of a hospital reaches a point that regardless of how busy it is a hospital staff more because its not practical.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

in economics we call that negative returns - stage III of the production function. The first few workers produce increasingly greater amounts as each worker is added (Stage I). More workers are hired, and they fill support positions for the main workers, increasing production but at a lesser rate - diminishing returns (Stage II). If more workers are added, they begin to get in the way and are costing the company much more than they produce - negative returns (Stage III)
          sigpic

Comment

Their comes a point of overstaffing. Say I have a restaurant. I can only have so many waiter, cooks, etc due to work space, machinery, etc. The same is applied to a hospital. The layout and machinary of a hospital reaches a point that regardless of how busy it is a hospital staff more because its not practical.
            yeah and it's more a cost effective thing. I mean why have 10 nurses if you only have 3 patients... I get it...but you do need to have an effective way to call staff in to help cover emergencies that rush in or other things....stupid full moon incidences and most hospitals have such a system....it's just sometimes when it's around a holiday or something that gets tricky. And believe it or not hospitals are always busiest in and around holidays...either due to domestic disputes, people over doing it cuz they are now off and doing stupid things.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              yeah and it's more a cost effective thing. I mean why have 10 nurses if you only have 3 patients... I get it...but you do need to have an effective way to call staff in to help cover emergencies that rush in or other things....stupid full moon incidences and most hospitals have such a system....it's just sometimes when it's around a holiday or something that gets tricky. And believe it or not hospitals are always busiest in and around holidays...either due to domestic disputes, people over doing it cuz they are now off and doing stupid things.... etc.
              Holidays and weekends. Mostly because of that weirdos thing I menioned a few posts back
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Holidays and weekends. Mostly because of that weirdos thing I menioned a few posts back
                yeah this is why we strap you down during all holidays and lock all doors to the Cantina and stuff And we jsut can't plum let LoS out of his room...period

Comment

We will release LOS when her mind is cleansed
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

We will release LOS when her mind is cleansed
                    her? did PH's put LoS through the gender change machine?

Comment

LOS talks about politics. Only women are loser enough to talk about politics
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

LOS talks about politics. Only women are loser enough to talk about politics
                        no women talk about shippery stuff and shopping

Comment

Thats even worse
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

For anybody who has my email and is interested in ever using it in the future, send me a PM--I changed my address.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

For anyone who is interested in becoming my maid I am now accepting applications
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

For anyone who is interested in becoming my maid I am now accepting applications
                                But then...someone would have to touch your dirty socks!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X