*Returns*
        sigpic

Comment

*pours fleas into Karol*

She was a monkey right
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

*jumps in* WHOOOO HOOOOO I am officially finished with school....well I have teacher meetings on Mon and Tues but still the little monkies are out for the summer!!
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              *jumps in* WHOOOO HOOOOO I am officially finished with school....well I have teacher meetings on Mon and Tues but still the little monkies are out for the summer!!
              So not officially finished
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                So not officially finished
                No ....I'm never finished So much cleaning and work to do over the summer. My art room floor has to be painted and .....I'm getting a Smartboard for next year...have to clear a place for it Can't wait though...it should be awesome. Going to spend the summer now finding plans to use on it I will eventually get one of those cameras that will allow you to demo and it will project on the Smartboard.
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  No ....I'm never finished So much cleaning and work to do over the summer. My art room floor has to be painted and .....I'm getting a Smartboard for next year...have to clear a place for it Can't wait though...it should be awesome. Going to spend the summer now finding plans to use on it I will eventually get one of those cameras that will allow you to demo and it will project on the Smartboard.
                  I have a professor who uses that all the time and complained when the software was glitchy. And so was old too
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I have a professor who uses that all the time and complained when the software was glitchy. And so was old too
                    I had a teacher at college who wrote on the smartboard with a whiteboard marker.. apparently he didn't know it was a smartboard..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      I had a teacher at college who wrote on the smartboard with a whiteboard marker.. apparently he didn't know it was a smartboard..
                      You went to college? I thought you were following the Foley path and dedicating yourself to burger fliping
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

*Throws apples at everyone*
                        sigpic

Comment

You went to college? I thought you were following the Foley path and dedicating yourself to burger fliping
                          I was 16 when I started.. *remembers the fun of the smartboard/whiteboard mistaken identity adventure* ...

Comment

But you get brainwashed in college!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              I was 16 when I started.. *remembers the fun of the smartboard/whiteboard mistaken identity adventure* ...
                              And now you're an old lady.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                                But you get brainwashed in college!
                                I like my clean and shiny brain It's better than being brainwashed by Fox News..

Comment

Working...
                                X