The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    Desolation of Ukko. Dont make me stick you in the car park.
    I'm still laying siege to New Hamenthetepia
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
      I like the cold too Without my cantina dollars? OH NO! Whatever shall I do?

*enjoys the peaceful area and ponders*
      Peaceful? Its a radioactive wasteland stuck in state of nuclear winter. Its full of Foley clones, Finns, Zombies, abominations and what ever me and Jel have fired into it.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'm still laying siege to New Hamenthetepia
      Thats taking quite some time.
      sigpic

Comment

Peaceful? Its a radioactive wasteland stuck in state of nuclear winter. Its full of Foley clones, Finns, Zombies, abominations and what ever me and Jel have fired into it.

Ya know for a fantasy world the cantina world sure is nasty. You should clean this place up "Great god Ukko".
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Ya know for a fantasy world the cantina world sure is nasty. You should clean this place up "Great god Ukko".
          Its not worth cleaning up. Thats why we constantly attack it and use it to park cars.

And its good you finally use my correct title.
          sigpic

Comment

Its not worth cleaning up. Thats why we constantly attack it and use it to park cars.

And its good you finally use my correct title.
            I quoted it, not used it myself.
            Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

She is making PH clones
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I quoted it, not used it myself.
                Used it by quoting it.

She is making PH clones
                All those clones obsessing over the lost Cowpants.
                sigpic

Comment

Used it by quoting it.

You like attention don't you?

Comment

You like attention don't you?
                    Its hard not to be noticed when you are as sexy as me. Im epicly awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

Its hard not to be noticed when you are as sexy as me. Im epicly awesome.
                      And why is that?

Comment

And why is that?
                        Because im Ukko the epicly awesome, The hight of epicosity, The awesomely sexy, The great fantastic epic winner, eater of pie and pie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Used it by quoting it.

Foolish PH. I have been preparing cow for a beef roast dinner
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Foolish PH. I have been preparing cow for a beef roast dinner
                            Lots of gravy?
                            sigpic

Comment

Because im Ukko the epicly awesome, The hight of epicosity, The awesomely sexy, The great fantastic epic winner, eater of pie and pie.
                              So no reason then? Ok I'll go with it until it suites me to do otherwise.

Comment

I'll be over here pondering and not flipping burgers if you need anything.
                                But you're the Wraith Queen barmaid..

Comment

Working...
                                X