No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Yorkshire puddings and roast beef!!! You are cruel to mention it...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I guess you are right

*hands jel a bacon sandwich with mustard and tomatoe slices*
      I think I love you
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        The difference is I am right. I am always right. You look up right in the dictionary their is a picture of me
        Funny. I just checked three different dictionaries, and there was no picture of you next to right, however, there were multiple pictures of you next to dilusional, deluded and confused.
        The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

I think I love you
          *feels butterflies in tummy* <3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TabsV View Post
            I love my Mac. It's made photo editing, layout design, even video production so much easier. Adobe programs were meant to run on Mac, not PC.
            Adobe's programs work just fine on my PC, thank you very much!

Epic fail? I think not. My macbook has outlived any PC I've ever had, and runs way better. Plus. No viruses. So nyah
            That's false. Macs are just as vulnerable to viruses as PCs. It's just that there aren't many high-profile mac viruses because no one uses mac, so no one cares when a virus shows up.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            I knew I liked you.
            I hate to disappoint you, but I don't use Linux.

Unless you want to count my Android phone.

I am not an iguana unfortunatly *enjoys hot bath anyway*
            But you can be. *gets the species change machine*
            Meh...

Comment

Its common knowledge MG is second only to Foley in lack of brains.
              but.....but....I eat bacon.....I was told it was brain food....

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post

But you can be. *gets the species change machine*
                actually I feel just right being a black winged thingy with tail and claws

sigpic

Comment

Adobe's programs work just fine on my PC, thank you very much!
                  They run fine yes, but they don't run as well as on a Mac because they were initially designed for Macs.

That's false. Macs are just as vulnerable to viruses as PCs. It's just that there aren't many high-profile mac viruses because no one uses mac, so no one cares when a virus shows up.
                  I didn't say they weren't vulnerable to viruses, just that there haven't been any. And Mac's are actually surpassing the sales of PC's now, based on the climb of sales. Maybe not in the states, but definitely here in Canada.
                  The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

This is the picture in the dictionary
                    sigpic

Comment

Funny. I just checked three different dictionaries, and there was no picture of you next to right, however, there were multiple pictures of you next to dilusional, deluded and confused.
                      That is because you are female and Canadian. You can't read
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        This is the picture in the dictionary
                        Hahahaha.

Comment

actually I feel just right being a black winged thingy with tail and claws

They run fine yes, but they don't run as well as on a Mac because they were initially designed for Macs.
                          Well, I haven't really used a Mac in years, so I don't know how much better they may me. I'll have to concede this point.

I didn't say they weren't vulnerable to viruses, just that there haven't been any. And Mac's are actually surpassing the sales of PC's now, based on the climb of sales. Maybe not in the states, but definitely here in Canada.
                          Actually, there are a few Mac viruses out there. They just aren't very well known because they're very rarely reported on due to Windows being so much more popular.
                          Meh...

Comment

That is because you are female and Canadian. You can't read
                            Yet another delusion proven false by the fact that I have read every post you have made on this forum just fine. (And am a professional writer, thus indicating the capability to read as well).

So like I said, delusional.

Comment

Yet another delusion proven false by the fact that I have read every post you have made on this forum just fine. (And am a professional writer, thus indicating the capability to read as well).

So like I said, delusional.
                              Maybe you use Dragon.

Or some such similar thing..
                              Meh...

Comment

Well, I haven't really used a Mac in years, so I don't know how much better they may me. I'll have to concede this point.
                                It was part of why I made the switch to Mac a few years back. Mind you, I haven't run the Adobe programs on really great PC's, so it may function better on ones that are higher quality than my PC was.

Actually, there are a few Mac viruses out there. They just aren't very well known because they're very rarely reported on due to Windows being so much more popular.
                                This is true. I may have worded my answer wrong there. I meant there have not been any on MY Mac. I do know there are some out there, they are just less common still. Though there's a rumour that some hacker somewhere declared it's his goal to knock out all Mac's through a virus that will be undetectable and undefeatable, so who knows... I could be eating my words soon. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X