The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Oh yeeaaahhh, that stuff. We used to get carob-covered raisins from a health store long ago. They were delish.
    I've had carob chip cookies before (my mom used to make them all the time)...they were OK....not quite the same as regular chocolate though....

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      I know have a yeti on my desk
      Yes, it's a yeti.
      Meh...

Comment

It's used. She has an iPad now and I guess she thought she didn't need both. I didn't argue. (Well, I did, but that was 'cause I couldn't believe she actually wanted me to keep it.)
        PH will take it...

To make sure it works...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          PH will take it...

To make sure it works...
          Of course it doesn't work. It's an Apple product.
          Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
            They're overpriced and have a bad rep for obsessive fans.. but I haven't really heard much about them being unreliable or poor quality.. But that might be because I'm just not looking...

Comment

They're overpriced and have a bad rep for obsessive fans.. but I haven't really heard much about them being unreliable or poor quality.. But that might be because I'm just not looking...
              I haven't heard much about that, either. I just really hate Apple.
              Meh...

Comment

Steve Jobs was a hack for inventing technology but he was a marketing genius
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

PH will take it...

To make sure it works...
                  It works fine....

It works. But I have no idea how to upload my music since I use linux. O.o Time to go digging for a comparable program to iTunes.

I haven't heard much about that, either. I just really hate Apple.
                  I don't like Apple either. But it was free and it's shiny, so I'll take it.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Microsoft made a tablet PC in 2000.. long before the ipad.. Yet everyone thinks Apple did it first..

Even McKay had a tablet in Atlantis

Comment

Microsoft made a tablet PC in 2000.. long before the ipad.. Yet everyone thinks Apple did it first..

I don't. Picard had one before them, anyway.

I'm personally quite miffed at Apple for restricting the rights to so many things (like multi-touch tech).
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

It works. But I have no idea how to upload my music since I use linux. O.o Time to go digging for a comparable program to iTunes.
                        Stop using Linux and start using Windows.

I don't like Apple either. But it was free and it's shiny, so I'll take it.
                        Ooooo. Shiny. *stares at it*

That's Apple for you. All their product ideas were stolen from someone else, and because people are stupid they think Apple did it first. It's actually quite sad...
                        Meh...

Comment

I'm personally quite miffed at Apple for restricting the rights to so many things (like multi-touch tech).
                          I think everyone is. Well, except for iDrones...
                          Meh...

Comment

I don't. Picard had one before them, anyway.

They just lost their court case about that... and the one about another tablet "copying" their design...

Comment

They just lost their court case about that... and the one about another tablet "copying" their design...
                              They lost one case about Samsung copying the ipad. There's one here in the US that they're winning...
                              Meh...

Comment

Jobs was much like Edison - marketing genius who had a lot of really smart inventors/engineers working for him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X