Children of the corn @.@
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I don't like alcohol. I believe in soberity
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey WP , your avatar lost at paint ball huh?
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Must be opposite day.
          Meh...

Comment

@_________________@

^ That's the closest approximation I could make of my IRL face right now.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, JELLO?!? What have you become? The world is crumbling about me! *cries*
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              Hey WP , your avatar lost at paint ball huh?
              *snort* Nice one. That's prob'ly why she looks so moody. Er, I mean, "dramatic."
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                *snort* Nice one. That's prob'ly why she looks so moody. Er, I mean, "dramatic."
                It looks like she has a small face actually....Which would be perfect for black widow...She seems harmless, but in reality she'll eat you after you...well...I've been wondering about her name actually. Why Black Widow?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  It looks like she has a small face actually....Which would be perfect for black widow...She seems harmless, but in reality she'll eat you after you...well...I've been wondering about her name actually. Why Black Widow?
                  I dunno, really. Looks small and harmless but is actually deadly? I'm not really familiar with the character outside of the movies, but I think she used to be an assassin....maybe she used her looks to get close to male targets before taking them out?
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I dunno, really. Looks small and harmless but is actually deadly? I'm not really familiar with the character outside of the movies, but I think she used to be an assassin....maybe she used her looks to get close to male targets before taking them out?
                    That does seem more like an assassin's name as opposed to a hero's name. I'm more into the DC heroes than the Marvel ones.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      That does seem more like an assassin's name as opposed to a hero's name. I'm more into the DC heroes than the Marvel ones.
                      Souperman fan?

I like Iron Man. Iron Man's awesome. And so's Captain America, for different (and better) reasons.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I need a drink, for a second I thought I saw a Decepticon at the Grand Canyon this week.......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Soviet assassin who eventually defects to the US. Because a member of SHIELD. The rest explains itself
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Marvel>DC

Time for a geek out
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Souperman fan?

I like Iron Man. Iron Man's awesome. And so's Captain America, for different (and better) reasons.
                              *snickers*
                              Meh...

Comment

Soviet assassin who eventually defects to the US. Because a member of SHIELD. The rest explains itself
                                That sounds like what I read.

Marvel>DC

Time for a geek out
                                Based on my sole interaction with the comic book world being with the movies...and based on the fact that I don't really like Batman, I found Superman Returns boring, and the Green Lantern was a fantastic splat....and the fact that The Avengers was flippin' awesome...I am inclined to agree.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X