The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
    The amount of awesome Ukko possesses requires an electron microscope to view. Get under and over it.
    Its understandable that you need technology to perceive awesome, since you lack any understanding of it.
    sigpic

Comment

Everyone needs advanced technology to detect what quark sized awesome you possess.

Also i'm a little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love to eat. One of my favorite things to do. Go talk to theKillman, he's got more brains than a brain pie! Ooh...brain pie... perfect! ...Care to donate?
      Last edited by Gormagon; 25 April 2012, 01:24 PM.
      sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
        Everyone needs advanced technology to detect what quark sized awesome you possess.

Also i'm a little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love to eat. One of my favorite things to do. Go talk to theKillman, he's got more brains than a brain pie! Ooh...brain pie... perfect! ...Care to donate?
        You seem to be confusing awesome with something that has physical form. Again understandable since you are unable to comprehend that which you lack so completely.

Just because you lack any brains to donate, it doesnt mean those of us that have them care.
        sigpic

Comment

I care about bacon and the awesome Mr. SQ
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

MR SQ was great. How did we get stuck with the female?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I have brains to donate, I am just using them right now, unlike the one known as Ukko the awesomeless.

*Making brain pie*

I borrowed these brains from a zealot of Jyggalags! He is the Prince of Order. Or biscuits...no, no, Order! And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, BORING! And not a fan of my work, I can tell you. Or brain pie. Hates it, hates me. You've seen his knights. Not the warm and cuddly sort.
              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

*Sends Gor to the court for trying to hard*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  I needed Mr SQ for an experiment..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    I needed Mr SQ for an experiment..
                    Thats what they all say, all the time, all at once. But then i bang my head against a brick wall for an hour and the arguing voices go quiet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Mr. SQ was needed for a greater purpose. SQ was meant as a substitute. A subpar one
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Mr. SQ was needed for a greater purpose. SQ was meant as a substitute. A subpar one
                        We still have Mr Cow...

Comment

Mr Cow hides with Cow - they are both nowhere to be found
                          sigpic

Comment

They are the same person. Don't tell PH. It would crush her
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              They are the same person. Don't tell PH. It would crush her

A kinder, gentler Jel???
                              It's a mad mad mad mad world we live in.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Not true. This isn't Canada
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X