Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
    Lilith spoke not in spanish
    why would i? i'm not latina i basically said "why? i don't know spanish" tho the anglacinized spelling may have been off that was not a language meant to be written with a roman alphabet
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      There are many females here to assault I would suggest the female with the cow patterned pants It is well known that the female with the cow patterned pants was originally male
      I will use the Gray noob to assault the one with the cow patterned pants. It will be a battle of much glory. For i am the Ukko God, my way is one of heroism. Mua ha haha hainen. My laugh is evil and Finnish.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        This one does not understand. He will be placed in the Box Of Rick.
        I will get the Box of Rick We can fit many Cantinians inside We will need nets of butterfly collection in order to catch them

Comment

Egad.... Still a noob?
          Posting at.............
          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            why would i? i'm not latina i basically said "why? i don't know spanish" tho the anglacinized spelling may have been off that was not a language meant to be written with a roman alphabet
            Oh
            sigpic

Comment

I will get the Box of Rick We can fit many Cantinians inside We will need nets of butterfly collection in order to catch them
              *crushes the box of rick in a compactor*
              sigpic

Comment

I believe the the one with wings has them in her laboratory of experimentation. I will retrieve them. We may need the hat of exploration.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                  Egad.... Still a noob?
                  The Gray noob doesn't understand the ways of the Cantina She must complete the trials of Cantina membership

We shall start with the Cowpants test

Comment

*watches as Ruby barks*
                    sigpic

Comment

The Gray noob doesn't understand the ways of the Cantina She must complete the trials of Cantina membership

We shall start with the Cowpants test
                      Use the bovine cannon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Use the bovine cannon.
                        *loads the Gray noob into the bovine cannon* The Gray noob will spend 2 hours as the female with the cow patterned pants If the Gray noob survives we shall move on to the next test *fires the Gray noob into the Machine of Cowpants Transformation*

Comment

Well, one of the Mulahs of Iran declared that Iran has a perfect human rights record....just heard it in the background
                          sigpic

Comment

*loads the Gray noob into the bovine cannon* The Gray noob will spend 2 hours as the female with the cow patterned pants If the Gray noob survives we shall move on to the next test *fires the Gray noob into the Machine of Cowpants Transformation*
                            *laughs*
                            sigpic

Comment

While she is there we must deal with all of these imposters. I will consume large amounts of alcohol and think on how to achieve this. You prepare the table of operation.
                              sigpic

Comment

While she is there we must deal with all of these imposters. I will consume large amounts of alcohol and think on how to achieve this. You prepare the table of operation.
                                There are many imposters We shall start with the axe-carrying Wolf *prepares the table of operation*

Comment

Working...
                                X