Comment

*blows up coffee*

Caffeine is a leech on society
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          It won't be on here until June
          you are one of the very, very few ppl who still waits for the television airing.... everyone just watches online nowadays after the initial airing....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            you are one of the very, very few ppl who still waits for the television airing.... everyone just watches online nowadays after the initial airing....
            ... Because I have a choice?

Comment

eh?
              sigpic

Comment

eh?
                You mean torrents..

Comment

nope.... some watch on hulu, some buy on itunes.... if i miss an ep and i forgot to set my dvr, i go to this site that's really good.... caught up on all 4 season of Castle in three months b/t real life stuff... didn't d/l a single thing or pay a single penny i'll PM you the link
                  sigpic

Comment

We're not all Americans Just because you can watch it that way doesn't mean it's available here...

Comment

i also use that site to watch british shows that don't air in america at all [( ie: primeval, BBC Sherlock, Ashes to Ashes )]... just take a look at it
                      sigpic

Comment

i also use that site to watch british shows that don't air in america at all [( ie: primeval, BBC Sherlock, Ashes to Ashes )]... just take a look at it
                        *waits for the link*

Comment

let it be said, i never use torrents for tv shows.... it's just a waste of time
                          sigpic

Comment

let it be said, i never use torrents for tv shows.... it's just a waste of time
                            So is the site you linked to.. they host hulu videos.. and other sites that are only available within the US...

Comment

Im sure a quick google could take you to a site that will let you watch what you want PH.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                So is the site you linked to.. they host hulu videos.. and other sites that are only available within the US...
                                not all of them!! i've seen spanish dubbed sites and japanese sites... and when i used to watch DW online, BBC iPlayer, which of course never worked for me.... yokou is a great japanese site as long as you don't mind japanese subtitles at the bottom of the screen...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X