No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do know that our sears has the cleanest bath room of the entire mall.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      *travels back in time to Metal Music Listning Leather jacket with straps and Hair down below my belt days and then goes to Lil's mall and beats him up*

I feel young again.
      i said rainbow, not rebel... spencers and hot topic is a great place to find pro-gay stuff... tho i do sometimes buy studded leather and neon coloured make-up too

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
      I like to go at Christmas time and do that Cheesy mall Christmas trip one time. They put up the huge Tree and the people are not as annoying. Once a year is enough. I can get Macy's, Nordstrom's etc.... online. Why do there?
      my mall goes all out at christmas... which is hilarious b/c it's a small mall... we have a sears and macy's, but that's really it... everything else is small preppie stores like american eagle and that rot... tho we recently got a train.... the kid they hired to drive it, ran over an old lady when he was test driving it oh, and we have our own carasoul... used to be really popular way back when... ppl rented it out for birthday parties and everything....

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      You do your shopping in a spencer???

How old are you anyway
      22, but i've been shopping there since i was 15 not in the adult section, obviously, but they've always had great t-shirts and jewelary

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      I never go to the mall. I never leave the house.

agoraphobic?
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i said rainbow, not rebel... spencers and hot topic is a great place to find pro-gay stuff... tho i do sometimes buy studded leather and neon coloured make-up too
        Gay Shmay WHO Cares about that! If your gay good for you..
        But its a HOT TOPIC in the MALL!

I am beating you up!
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

hey, I made a gif for Cold Fuzz. Don't know if it *really* looks like him, of course, but the beard ought to be pretty accurate...
          sigpic

Comment

now, if I knew what Jel looked like...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              That image would make the internet implode.

SO post pics away!
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Gay Shmay WHO Cares about that! If your gay good for you..
                But its a HOT TOPIC in the MALL!

I am beating you up!
                uh... i am gay... or atleast half gay i've almost got the perfect rainbow outfit put together too

hey, I made a gif for Cold Fuzz. Don't know if it *really* looks like him, of course, but the beard ought to be pretty accurate...
                awe! fuzzy's gonna love it!
                sigpic

Comment

How can you be *half* gay????
                  sigpic

Comment

my brother is gay, and I have some gay friends, but none of them has ever said they were HALF gay hehehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      uh... i am gay... or atleast half gay i've almost got the perfect rainbow outfit put together too
                      meh The real issue is that your probably a teenager,and thus annoying..*Goes into old people mode*

Always "HANGING" around gettin in muh way lizzin to dat loud hippity hop music and cloggin up da line at Orange Julius so I can't get muh pini colada! I remember when you could get it with an egg in it but the Durn Gubmint put a stop to that...ehhhh I pay may taxes i votes PUT THE EGG back in it gurn durn it...where is my socail security check!?

What was I talkin bout...?

I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Black hair.

Brown eyes

Wear glasses
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Black hair.

Brown eyes

Wear glasses
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

ROTLMAO.

My mall gets bigger every year. I swear it will have it's own zip code soon.
                            Posting at.............
                            http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

How can you be *half* gay????
                              i'm bisexual in weird lilith logic, that means i'm half gay, half straight

meh The real issue is that your probably a teenager,and thus annoying..*Goes into old people mode*

Always "HANGING" around gettin in muh way lizzin to dat loud hippity hop music and cloggin up da line at Orange Julius so I can't get muh pini colada! I remember when you could get it with an egg in it but the Durn Gubmint put a stop to that...ehhhh I pay may taxes i votes PUT THE EGG back in it gurn durn it...where is my socail security check!?

What was I talkin bout...?

http://www.iphonebrand.com/iphone-wa...redrickson.jpg
                              omg! i loved that movie! it was adorable!!

anyways, i'm not a teenager, i don't listen to rap, hip hop, or pop.... i listen to rock jazz, blues, and occasionally country if the mood strikes.... i'm actually very mature for my age, and very responsible.... there's no Orange Julius near my house, and i'd be surpised if there was one outside downtown Atlanta really... and i'm probably older than you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                                ROTLMAO.

My mall gets bigger every year. I swear it will have it's own zip code soon.
                                my mall gets smaller every year... i swear it won't even exist in a few years
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X