• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    PA!! But all of Ukko's slaves are pregnant
    figures. oh well i'll wait till i visit wisconsin
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      No they are not! My army are not slaves!!

My work force is.
      army/slaves....same thing

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      figures. oh well i'll wait till i visit wisconsin
      yeah sounds like a plan
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*coughs* is this thing on? Hello? *coughs*

Ladies and Gentlemen, i know right now we're all reeling from the Loss of our Greatest achievement ever made. The Gateworld Cantina MKI , unfortunately is no longer open for business. Our thread had become so large mates, that it almost broke Gateworld iteself! A massive achievement! But.....BUT, in doing that, the cantina, our beloved Cantina, has weakened itself a great deal. We can no longer post there, for if we did the Cantina would rip itself apart and fling its remains into the recycler of Gateworld. All our many adventures, would be lost. For now, it stands empty, waiting for its fate.

The moderators would like to let it drift away peacefully into the lost regions of Gateworld Space, but we have a new idea, a better idea. We want to turn it into a museum! We want it to become the central column on which our new empire will stand. And should we win the day, and sway the moderators hand, we will gain a large, free space of our own, a Sub-Forum where we can play and expand and have Cantina fun! But first, we must persuade them that this is what we want, this is what we need, this is what the Crew of The Cantina have dreamed of!

So please, register your vote now to decide on the Petition to Sticky the Gateworld Cantina or alternately, go to the Gateworld Suggestion Box and throw your weight behind us!

-Susanne

pp Mappalazarou.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post

Ladies and Gentlemen, i know right now we're all reeling from the Loss of our Greatest achievement ever made. The Gateworld Cantina MKI , unfortunately is no longer open for business. Our thread had become so large mates, that it almost broke Gateworld iteself! A massive achievement! But.....BUT, in doing that, the cantina, our beloved Cantina, has weakened itself a great deal. We can no longer post there, for if we did the Cantina would rip itself apart and fling its remains into the recycler of Gateworld. All our many adventures, would be lost. For now, it stands empty, waiting for its fate.

The moderators would like to let it drift away peacefully into the lost regions of Gateworld Space, but we have a new idea, a better idea. We want to turn it into a museum! We want it to become the central column on which our new empire will stand. And should we win the day, and sway the moderators hand, we will gain a large, free space of our own, a Sub-Forum where we can play and expand and have Cantina fun! But first, we must persuade them that this is what we want, this is what we need, this is what the Crew of The Cantina have dreamed of!

So please, register your vote now to decide on the Petition to Sticky the Gateworld Cantina or alternately, go to the Gateworld Suggestion Box and throw your weight behind us!

-Susanne

pp Mappalazarou.
          Cantina Museum....Mausoleum.... I like that ...

Comment

-Susanne

pp Mappalazarou.
            FOR THE CANTINA! *raises sword*
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

from mapps other thread
              well we cant keep posting in the master thread anymore. It kind of broke gateworld. But we want to keep it since it contains all our early works, the pirate era, the chosen, the first half of the empress... all of it.
              my understanding is that it's closed and not getting deleted? unless i missed something.

Comment

from mapps other thread

my understanding is that it's closed and not getting deleted? unless i missed something.
                The Cantina is a part of GW history though. It's earned its right to be stickied and stickied hard and fast.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                  The Cantina is a part of GW history though. It's earned its right to be stickied and stickied hard and fast.
                  i understand being sticky but it's not getting deleted right?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                    That sounds kinda dirty

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      That sounds kinda dirty
                      you would have fun with old school cantina humor

Comment

*Jumps into the rafters and pelts people with eggs*
                        sigpic

Comment

i understand being sticky but it's not getting deleted right?
                          No it's not to my understanding. But this dilemma provides the perfect argument to get our own forum, and as Mapp's said, hasn't it earned its right?

Frankly i wouldn't like to take the chance that something would muck up, from what i got from the moderators, the MK II is the continuation of the cantina, some technical thing Greg did means that its normally exhonorated from the recycling rule, but i'd rather they moved everything to a subforum, we are cluttering this place up and the original will be where we can see it, always. Win/Win.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            *Jumps into the rafters and pelts people with eggs*
                            'uses the ghost of silly as a shield'

Comment

I have awaken from my nap and their is no rum waiting for. I will have susie's head for this
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

you would have fun with old school cantina humor
                                yeah I probably would

Comment

Working...
                                X