• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    Jelbot has 134 views... and Ukkobot...

Spoiler:
    has 134 views
    Ukko downloaded blender and became confused.

Spoiler:
    Ukko will also post more links to Ukkobot on another site
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      Ukko downloaded blender and became confused.

Spoiler:
      Ukko will also post more links to Ukkobot on another site
      Did Ukko find the helpful "how to" guide PH used to learn Blender? When PH first started PH didn't even know how to edit the cube that appears when Blender loads... PH was very confused at first..

Comment

Did Ukko find the helpful "how to" guide PH used to learn Blender? When PH first started PH didn't even know how to edit the cube that appears when Blender loads... PH was very confused at first..
        Ukko used the "How to" tutorials on the blender site. Ukko doesnt have a middle mouse button on Ukko's laptop (that Ukko knows of), so couldnt rotate around with the mouse. And it didnt mention any other ways. Ukko will try again though.
        sigpic

Comment

It's a lot easier with a mouse.. and I don't find the how to guides on the Blender site all that useful.. they assume you already know how to use Blender So not that helpful for beginners

Comment

It's a lot easier with a mouse.. and I don't find the how to guides on the Blender site all that useful.. they assume you already know how to use Blender So not that helpful for beginners
            Then Ukko will need to acquire a mouse. I will use the better tutorial when a mouse has been purchased. I dont know anything about blender. The only 3D stuff i have use is google sketch up and a pen and paper.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              Then Ukko will need to acquire a mouse. I will use the better tutorial when a mouse has been purchased. I dont know anything about blender. The only 3D stuff i have use is google sketch up and a pen and paper.
              When I started I only knew Sketchup... My model making and special effects degree didn't cover CG model making...

Comment

When I started I only knew Sketchup... My model making and special effects degree didn't cover CG model making...
                Ukko is making a city in sketch up. Making all the houses gives me a headache.
                sigpic

Comment

*waits for pictures*

Blender is easier to use than Sketchup.. once you learn the basics.. and it's not as demanding with system memory... Better at rendering too

Comment

*waits for pictures*

Blender is easier to use than Sketchup.. once you learn the basics.. and it's not as demanding with system memory... Better at rendering too
                    PH will be unimpressed. It is mostly boxes at the moment. And most of them make up the imperial palace complex (imperial box complex at the moment). It is all just to give me a basic outline of buildings and streets and what not for writing, so when im describing the city and characters moving around it, i dont mess up, contradict myself and talk about places that arent there and stuff. I wish i'd known how big a city i thought up before i started.

Once you get a mouse.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jelbot has 134 views... and Ukkobot...

Spoiler:
                      has 134 views
                      Its probably Ukko just refreashing multiple times
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Ukkobot 142, Jelbot 134

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Its probably Ukko just refreashing multiple times
                          Ukko doesnt do that, and is not willing to be that repetitive. I posted two more links today.

Plus, i dont think it works like that. Music videos i watch on Youtube dont seem to increase in views everytime i click on them, so, i dont see how Ukkobot would.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ukkobot 142, Jelbot 134
                            If we go by quanity then apparently reality tv is better then science fiction
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Ukkobot 142, Jelbot 134
                              Cowbot 471...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                If we go by quanity then apparently reality tv is better then science fiction
                                *Spots the ball of excuses rolling into the cantina* *Runs from it Indiana Jones style*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X