Such lies is unaccpetable PH.

*locks PH in the PA room*
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Nola has been doing art all evening...
      sigpic

Comment

Kids don't turn rotten just from watching TV. Give a little credit to our public schools.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

where they associate with other rotten kids who watch terrible television...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I have always loved the DS9 theme song. One of the best In contrast I hated the TNG's theme song
            I like the mirror universe intro to Enterprise.
            sigpic
            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Music is a form of art and therefore useless
              Nothing is useless to the creative mind.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                where they associate with other rotten kids who watch terrible television...
                But that can happen anywhere not just our public school system
                Jelgate is right

Comment

But that can happen anywhere not just our public school system
                  true, but you don't see a whole lot of kids hang out on street corners together en masse the way they are at school
                  sigpic

Comment

true, but you don't see a whole lot of kids hang out on street corners together en masse the way they are at school
                    Yes you. Take responsbility for your flaws.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes you. Take responsbility for your flaws.
                      hey I try and get them to break it up in the halls before they get preggers between classes...
                      sigpic

Comment

hey I try and get them to break it up in the halls before they get preggers between classes...
                        A system is more then one person
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

you're the one who said you - I'm doing my part. Can't help it if the system is screwed.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am disgusted with teen pregnancy.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Texas has one of the highest rates of teen pregnancy in the US - much of it thanks to Perry's stance on teaching ONLY abstinence in sex ed. According to every scientific study, it doesn't work. According to Perry, it works.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm disgusted with those teen pregnancy shows. Why not have a show about a kid who actually got a good education and graduated?
                                sigpic
                                Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Working...
                                X