• Show
Clear All

Go read the announcements folder
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Go read the announcements folder
      Cool. I shall join in! Tomorrow. Gotta go to bed now. Night!
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        Oh? Wow. Time flies. And yeah, I can tell. I miss all you guys too... I've been OK, I guess. There are a few new things in relation to my health and improving it, but nothing huge. How about you?
        Not bad, been writing a lot recently, saw Transformers, and Transformers; Revenge of the Fallen and started writing a SG1/Transformers corssover story called Project Icegate, Project One, went on a vacation to Tibet for a week with my husband, our first weeklong paid vacation too through my production company I work for here in Harbin

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

And I wonder why I wasn't invited to Tey's wedding. I thought we were friends
          Jelgate is right

Comment

And I wonder why I wasn't invited to Tey's wedding. I thought we were friends
            I live in China, it was a family affiar, not many were invited, just family really from both sides, that was it. sorry Jel. *sets up some really deadly rum for Jel, known as Cocanut Rum* this stuff not only killed me, but woke me up fro mthe dead too. I think you'll like it

Right from the Burmuda Triangle!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm your ex brother-in-law. That makes us family
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                Yo.
                ...ho ho, and a bottle of rum!

Durn, I'm late.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I'm your ex brother-in-law. That makes us family
                  I did not invite Cowy to my wedding to Mark.... though you were seriously on the list of consideration to invite

Comment

You are just saying that to make me feel good I am going to go cry myself to sleep. Like how cow drinks himself to sleep
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

You are just saying that to make me feel good I am going to go cry myself to sleep. Like how cow drinks himself to sleep
                      Am not!! I mean it!

EDIT: I do not think I will mention the fact I was in your time zone a few months ago will help matters... much

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        I did not invite Cowy to my wedding to Mark.... though you were seriously on the list of consideration to invite
                        Is it because of Mr Cow?

Comment

*headbutts PH*

Finish Jelbot
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

It's almost done

*has been thinking about how to make the Cowbot's gender-changing action*

Comment

Leave the thinking to me. You are not good at it PH
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

What are we doing now?
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X