The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    I found my comment funnier. :| Good Friday. Heh.
    oh yeah.... *hee* didn't get that at first .... and I'm shocked you know so much about it to make such an appropriately funny comment
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      oh yeah.... *hee* didn't get that at first .... and I'm shocked you know so much about it to make such an appropriately funny comment
      Oh please, I was raised Catholic. When I'm at my mother's house, I am dragged to mass every Sunday. But, I can't argue. For listening to people as preachy as my mother, I get free wine.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Oh please, I was raised Catholic. When I'm at my mother's house, I am dragged to mass every Sunday. But, I can't argue. For listening to people as preachy as my mother, I get free wine.
        oh wow...no wonder you were traumatized and want nothing to do with Christians now Those danged Catholics have to give Christianity a bad name!!! *runs from MG and hides*

Comment

oh wow...no wonder you were traumatized and want nothing to do with Christians now Those danged Catholics have to give Christianity a bad name!!! *runs from MG and hides*
          Nah, it's just my mother. Many of them are actually quite nice. It's only MG that I don't like. Hehehe.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Nah, it's just my mother. Many of them are actually quite nice. It's only MG that I don't like. Hehehe.
            oh he's a good guy....come on now As for Catholicism I just have issues with the rituals and the fact that I feel the Catholic church has gotten a bit corrupt...well all churches IMO are set on permanent greedy if you ask me

Comment

oh he's a good guy....come on now As for Catholicism I just have issues with the rituals and the fact that I feel the Catholic church has gotten a bit corrupt...well all churches IMO are set on permanent greedy if you ask me
              Debatable.

And I won't discuss religion in the Cantina. Jelgate will die of apoplexy. So, back to skinning SQ alive. *sharpens knife*

sigpic

Comment

Debatable.

And I won't discuss religion in the Cantina. Jelgate will die of apoplexy. So, back to skinning SQ alive. *sharpens knife*
                oh come on.... jelgate is not even here and well since our religion thread got closed down *sigh* oh well.... *goes back to chewing on Lord's ear*

Comment

oh come on.... jelgate is not even here and well since our religion thread got closed down *sigh* oh well.... *goes back to chewing on Lord's ear*
                  No. He will come in tomorrow, and begin to hemorrhage.

*thwaps SQ* No. *cuts off SQ's tail*

sigpic

Comment

No. He will come in tomorrow, and begin to hemorrhage.

*thwaps SQ* No. *cuts off SQ's tail*
                    but that will be fun to watch *sets video recorder to jel sensor* Owwwwww *kicks LoS in the shin*

Comment

but that will be fun to watch *sets video recorder to jel sensor* Owwwwww *kicks LoS in the shin*
                      You know what's funny: Darth Vader vs. Hitler. It's on youtube. Warning: Strong language. Just google it. I love them, especially the aforementioned one, Justin Bieber vs. Beethoven, Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking, and Napoleon (Dynamite) vs. Napoleon (Bonaparte).

sigpic

Comment

You know what's funny: Darth Vader vs. Hitler. It's on youtube. Warning: Strong language. Just google it. I love them, especially the aforementioned one, Justin Bieber vs. Beethoven, Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking, and Napoleon (Dynamite) vs. Napoleon (Bonaparte).
                        Ok I will have to do that I'd love to see the Einstein vs. Hawking but it's bedtime for me....night night

Comment

Ok I will have to do that I'd love to see the Einstein vs. Hawking but it's bedtime for me....night night
                          Night.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I rise every day
                            *covers eyes*

Comment

*sneaks up behind PH*
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment